Part 1 : Recovering

Author's note: Ok, this is the edited chapter. Again by my best ever editor @dreamsmadereal. I hope you enjoy this. :)

Part 1  : Recovering

It's been a week after I awoke in this hospital. They said I have amnesia because of the hard crash in my head. They said I was hit by a drunk driver, and now that the irresponsible driver already caught and in a criminal process because of a hit and run case.

My mom, my dad, and my brother, Ty Anderson stay in hospital for a while to help me get back my memory. Although I can't remember them, I can feel some connection with them. Slowly, they told me about myself. They told me a story about our family patiently. I didn't remember anything, but I tried to imagine what they told me. I imagined the house, the bedroom, the kitchen, the bathroom, the garden, and everything they told me.

Ah, the beautiful girl from before was Brie, my best friend. Antoinnette Brie Howard. She is my friend since I was a kid. And she also my college friend. If my family helps me to remember about family, Brie help me to remember the college and the friends.

Brie told me that I love Winnie the Pooh, and I have a few good friends.  Three months ago, I broke up with my boyfriend. He was a nice person and he cared for a whole lot, but I dumped him because he was too much of a bad-boy for me.  I was a good girl who always listened to my parents.    

Damn, I didn't remember anything. Because of that damn accident, I was in coma for 2 weeks. They said I was going to go to the bookstore when suddenly a car hit me.When I awoke,  I cannot feel my leg. But other than leg, all of my body is hurt.  I would be stuck there for three weeks before I could go home.    

I was watching TV while Ty called a nurse to ask for a pain killer for me, when suddenly someone open the door.  

"Hi, Kay...how are you doing? Feeling better today?" Some good looking guy asked me while he changed a flower in a vase with fresh flower he brought me.  

He saw me and smiled. He was cute anyway. Well, although I forgot about everything, I could still differentiate a cute guy. He had blue eyes, brown straight hair, the shape of his face, is so damn perfect. It made him looked masculine. The way he touched his hair with his finger, is so hot. He has a full red colour lips. And it is sexy. He wore a black shirt and jeans. The way he smiled, the way he saw me, oh, it can make me collapse right now.

"Uhm, I'm so sorry,I don't remember you..." I said shyly.       

He touched my hand and said, "That's..."    

The door opened and someone screamed, "Hey, Josh, don't you ever touch my sister!"  

There was my brother. That guy, Josh, released my hand and smirked at him. He had a charming face, I think. But who is he? I really didn't remember anything about him. I didn't even know if i knew him or not before that accident. I tried to remember, but my brain was totally blank. I saw my brother and that guy. They seemed like they didn't want to tell me anything. They only smiled to each other.

"Oh come on, I have no idea who you are." Josh came to my bed, he kissed my forehead and said,"don't you remember of us, babe? Our moment?"    

Ty laughed so hard.  "Josh, I'm gonna kill you if you don't stay away from Kay. We both know that my sister never loved you, and she won't ever fall for a player like you."  

They both laughed together. Maybe he is a friend of my brother?  Yeah, my brother was the most amazing guy  I ever met, besides the fact that he was a player. Ah, that information I got from Brie. So, the same goes to Josh, maybe, I smiled.    

"So,Kay, do you feel better? What medicine did your brother give you?"The guy called Josh asked me.      

"Pain killer, Josh."