PART 6 : When someone appears

Part 6 : When someone appears

Phone. I can't miss my phone. I am myself when with someone. That someone may be exists. And I communicate with him by phone. Ah, I haven't asked Ty whether I usually by phone or not. I must ask him after going home.

Today is my first day in school, after that accident. Josh was so sweet. I went with him to school, and he always stays by my side. But that makes every girl in school see me jealously. "Josh, those girls can kill me, you know. How about you stay a way from me? If they hit me, I will fall down with my condition, you know?"

He laughed and brought me closer to him, "Princess, you are my girlfriend. How come I cannot stay near to you? Don't worry, I'm always with you. Or, should I make a news on the school radio, to make everyone stay away from you?"

"Ha-ha.. You are really funny. That will even make them kill me faster."

In school, I don't see anything extraordinary in school. Josh is a nice boyfriend until now. I like him. Brie gave me a space to stay near to Josh. Everything is perfect enough, except my memory. I felt unsafe in school, as I don't remember anyone. I felt like I was in some strange place. I felt like a stranger though. And that is so not cool.

In the morning, Brie helped me recognize our classmate's face and name. After school, I wait for Josh in a field. Watching him playing soccer is awesome. He is really good at soccer. Every girl there screams for his name. I feel a bit jealous, but I also feel proud. I have a famous boyfriend.

I open my phone again. I try to find some communication application. I found MSN messenger and twitter. I open MSN messenger. I try to type a password

121291

The password you type is incorrect

911212

The password you type is incorrect

CLAY

The password you type is incorrect

JOSH

The password you type is incorrect

I try to think another possibility. Maybe clay was only some fault. Maybe he is no one. It is still 30 minutes until the training done. I start typing again

KAYLA

The password you type is incorrect

POOH

The password you type is incorrect

I started to depressed. WINNIE

Loading. My heart stop beating for a while. It just works. I try to sit comfortably. I am not ready to know what will I find.

Connecting. My pulse raced and my heart beat so fast.

Ok, here it is. Maybe I can find something new.

"Kay!!"

I try to see where the sound come from. "Are you done yet, Josh?" I see my boyfriend run to me. I hand him the towel

"Yeah. I will take a shower and let's go home."

"Sure."

"Did you find something?"

I see my phone and said "nothing"

Seriously. Nothing? Did i just say nothing? Why should I lie to him? Did I feel scared? Or what? I put the phone in my bag. I think I will search again at home. I need to be alone, for unknown reason.

Coming home, I don't feel like eating. I only want to go to my bedroom and try to find some information. I really hope that I will find something. I open my bag and get my phone. I found some offline message, from someone called 'Rich'

Hi, Kay, are you there?

Hey, where have you been?

Kay, are you ok?

Kay...

There is only 1 conversation saved in my phone, with someone named Rich. I don't know about him. But I guess I have an intense communication with this person. And he seems to know me well enough. He is offline. But I will try to send him a message.

Hi, Rich.

I'm still waiting for his reply. The day feels so long. I decided to call Brie to ask her hang out somewhere. My brain is still blank, and I feel bad waiting. It only needs 2 ringers when she answers her phone "Hey, what's up, darling?"

"Brie, let's go somewhere. I feel worried about something I don't even know."

"What's wrong? You seemed ok in class."

"Yeah, I was ok, before I can log into my MSN messenger and found conversation with some stranger. Do you know someone called Rich?"

"Rich? I don't think so. What did he say?"

"Nothing, he only worried about me, I guess. Did I ever mention that name before?"

"Never. Did you try to send him a message, Kay?"

"Yeah, already. But he is offline. Now i am waiting for his reply. That's why I asked you to go somewhere. Waiting for the reply really kills me. Want to go somewhere?"

"Ok, I'll see you in Taylor's 20 minutes from now."

It only needs 10 minutes for me to get there. I picked a corner place. I really need some quiet place to spend. Brie comes wear a shirt and a short. She is attractive. That's why I like her. I am shy. So I need someone who can start conversation. Or the situation will be awkward.

"Ok, calm down, girl. You will find something. For sure. And all you need to do is waiting. Don't worry, I will always beside you no matter what. And I'm sure the reality is good enough. I mean, you were happy before, whoever he is."

"Oh come on, Brie. I have Josh. What will I do? And I'm scared to death, you know?"

"Just do what you should do. Believe me. It will be alright. Everything's gonna be alright. So. What do you want to drink? Mocchacino?"

"Uhm, yes..."

Suddenly my phone rang. I see the messanger's sign in my screen. Damn. My heart stop beating. I bet my face turn to pale.