Part 18 : The story

Part 18 : The story

Author's note : I decided to continue the chapter before I edit the previous chapter, because I love this story so much. While I slowly edit the previous chapter. Enjoy....

★JEANNE ARCHANGEL♡

"So, Clay.." I hugged him tight. And he rested his hands on my waist. "Tell me what happened. Completely. How I knew you, how, we ended like that, and what kind of relationship did we have. And, everything, Clay."

He stared at my eyes deeply, and he kissed me softly. Ah, he is good at that thing. I mean, he made me comfortable. He is nice and warm. I love staying close to him.

"So dear, this is the long story. How do you want me to tell it? It will need longer time."

I release his hands from my waist. "Clay, want some tea?"

"I don't drink tea, if it is not in some situation. Maybe you don't remember that." He smiled

"Oh, sorry. Cold water then?"

"Yeah, dearies." He came to me and take the glass of water.

I walked to my bed, wave to him,"here Clay, you can spend your night here. Just stay, ok? Not more than that. And we can talk while lying down in bed, agree?"

"Damn, how am I supposed to handle myself when I sleep with you, dear?" Now he smirked and winked

I only smile and wink. I know he won't let that happen. I believe he is not that kind of guy. I can see him coming to me. Well, honestly, my heart pounding so fast. He is.. Attractive. The guy I like.. Is awesome.

We laid down in bed holding each other. I laid my head in his arms. And he hugged me. "Clay, honey, are you okay with this?'

"Sure. Don't worry." And he smiled again. Damn, he is so attractive.

"So Kay, darling, five months ago, you accidentally found me on twitter. From one of your friends, I suppose. And, that time, I tweet 'The real man will never make her woman cry. He will always stick by her side, no matter what." He smiled and regarded the ceiling like dreaming of something. And he looked at me.

"And? Ah, I must be retweet that, or favorite that or replied that" I keep imagining.

He shook. "Nah, Kay. You followed me, you retweet that, favorite that, and also replied that with, 'there is no one never make his woman cry' Well, you answered bravely. And that time, I started to curious about that girl. And I saw your tweet. And you know, you tweeted many inspirational and romantic things." He chuckled

"Did I"?

"Yes, dear. And I started to follow you. And no matter how many tweet I got, I always opened your page and saw what you tweet. And with that, I started to like what you said. And... I think, you also did the same, Kay. If you opened your twitter, you can see that we always replied, favorite, and retweeted each other." He smiled and played with my hair.

I never knew that. "I never know that I tweet something like that".

He laughed, "Darling, you are romantic, girl. But also wise, and mysterious. Sometimes we talk to each other in twitter. I wrote about you. And I know you will smile reading that. We don't care what everyone thinks about us."

"But, honey, why Brie never know about you?" That is the unanswered question until now. My best friend should know that. She must follow me.

"Well, you made a different account with no real friend here, Kay. You never want to show THIS side of you. That's the reason why no one know that."

Oh, so that's why. "And so, what happened?"

He suddenly kissed my forehead. "Well, I'm different from you, Kay. You are beautiful. And I am not hot. Totally not." He chuckled. "So, you give me your Facebook account, and I can know your face. But I never give you that. But wait, Kay, I never force you to do that. But you did that. Although I never showed you my face. You know, you actually have a gracious heart, dear. You love with your heart, not with your eyes. That's why, you can love me."

"Hmm, am I?" I saw him with an innocent look. And suddenly he saw me differently and began to kiss my lips, from gentle kiss, continue with the hot one. But he stopped after that. Seriously, I hoped more than that. I smiled to myself.

"Yeah, you are, Kay. You keep asking me whether I have a girlfriend or not. I never answer that. Well, I want to play a bit with you. I like seeing you curious about me, I love that, Kay. That.. Makes me... sorry.. Turn on." And he stopped talking

He what? I did what? Oh, I'm so embarrassed. I can feel my face blushed. "Yea, just stay on the story without that kind of thing, Clay.."

He keeps teasing me, "Didn't you said, you want to know all about us? So I have to tell you everything, EVERYTHING. Hahaha."

I feel relaxed after hearing he laughed. "Ok, and?"

"And there was a time when you are misunderstood. You thought I was going to some date. And that made you cry. I felt guilty about it. And there was a time when you think I am gone, just because I am busy. So I tweet, 'You always lived in my breath, but I wonder why you lost in misunderstanding'." He smiled again

"And? And? What did I do?" Now I feel curious about that. And, honestly that is an interesting story. If it has not occurred to me, maybe I feel that this story only happened in a novel.

He laughed, "give me a hot kiss, darling, if you want me to continue"

"What?" I think and think... And I stood up and began to kiss him with lust, in the top of him. Hmm.. It is nice... He hugged me in the waist. Like never want me to leave. I stopped for a while and saw his face. His eyes darkened. So I continue to kiss him, I feel like don't want to stop. He started to touch my face, down to my neck, my v bone, my stomach. And damn, I feel butterflies in my stomach. I feel like don't want to stop.

"Clay... clay.,"

"Kayla, I promise, the best for last, ok. But, you are a great kisser dear." He smiled and bring me back to his arm.

"And you forced me to confess. That I love you and I have no girlfriend." He chuckled

Now I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. So that's what I've done. Wow, I was fearless. "Tsk tsk tsk, I am aggressive, right?"

He nodded, "that's why I love you, Kay.. " He kissed my forehead again. "Anyway, tomorrow, I will not go to my class. We still have 2 days before you left, I promise to tell you all our story. And another thing." He winked. "But, it is already passed your bedtime, dear, so, we will continue tomorrow. We still have many times, right?"

"Uh, Clay, I still want to hear."

He shook his head. "Good night dearies. Have a nice dream." And he kissed my lips gently again.

"Good night, Clay. Saranghaeyo, I think."

He smiled slightly. And that is the first time I sleep on someone's arm, someone I love so much.

~★~