PART 5 : Everything for you

Part 5 : Everything for you

Ah, it's finally here. My home... It is victorian style, with ivory and brown combination painting. There are a beautiful garden with few morning glory flower below the window of, I don't know what room is that. The door has a white painting.

Josh helped me to bring my bag inside. I have no confidence going inside my house. Slowly I open the knob, and just when it is opened, I can see a huge living room with classic interior. There are a complete sofa, enough for 8 person. And there are maybe 54" LED television. My guess is, this is the place for family gathering.

Moving forward, I can see the integrated dining room, minibar, and pantry. The dining table is not big, only for 6 person. The minibar is simple, coloured dark brown, while combine with white wooden pantry with dark brown list. It is a beautiful room.

Near the dining room there are some room. "Whose room is this?" I asked my mom.

"It is your brother's bedroom" She smiled, and she continued, "This is your house. Letting you discovered it yourself will be better for your memory, maybe there will be something that reminds you of some past."

Next to my brother's room there are a staircase. It covered with blue carpet. The railing is wooden white classical column. Honestly, when seeing the staircase, something in me feel curious, but some other thing in me feel scared.

Going upstairs, I can see a small library with a green beanbag for reading, I guess. The book is so many. There are a collection of Encyclopedia, some novels, and some technical and cook books, in different section for each.

There are 3 doors in the upstairs. I know, 1 of them is my bedroom. Suddenly Josh appears from one of the room. So, I think that is my bedroom.

"This is your bedroom", he pointed at the room with a pink heart sticker near the handle. "That is your bathroom. Well, actually, it is a general bathroom, but you are he one who usually use this bathroom" He opened the bathroom, showed me he inside. It is totally girl's bathroom. there are some aromatherapy candle, colourful.

"And that is your parents' bedroom" he pointed the rest of the room. "Ok, come on, let me show you your room." He opened my bedroom.

I can see queen sized bed with an ivory bedcover, with 5 Winnie the Pooh in there. It is all white, I mean, the furniture. Next to the bed, there are some night table, and there is an opened novel in the top of the table. I think that is the book that I read before the accident. Across the bed, there are 6 door wardrobe and some study table. I opened the wardrobe 5 of them are for clothes and bags. 1 of them is for some books, I don't know what kind of book. I guess, there must be some diary there.

"So, Princess, do you like your room?" Josh touch my waist.

"Hm, It was alright." I said while still seeing around. And suddenly I remember that there is something I need to find in some diary or whatever. About that mysterious guy.

Although Josh is here, but all I want to do is try to find my diary. "Uhm Josh, do you want to help me find my diary? If you want to help."

"So, does it mean I can read it too?" He smirked at me.

"Yeah, maybe you can find me writing how huge my love for you and then my hatred for you, darling. Hahaha... If you really want to know.. " I smiled while I am busy re-arrange my Pooh in bed. I feel like don't want to sleep with my pooh. I need a big place to make me comfortable.

"Well, maybe that diary can show me what I don't know about myself."

"If you say so, darling... come on.. Josh, you can open my drawer. I guess I keep it in that place. And thank you for helping me, Josh."

"Everything for you, dear" He smirked.

"Dammit. My head hurt!!! What did you just say, Josh? It causes headache.."I said while holding my head.

Josh came to my bed and hug me, "I'm sorry, I only said 'Everything for you, Dear'. I'm sorry about that. Perhaps those words are a good or a bad memory of your past. Is it better now?"

I only cry while he hugs me. And I don't even know why I have to cry. I only think that words mean so much for me. I don't know what and why, and who said that to me. "I'm sorry, Josh, I think I need some sleep. We will try to find something later. Thank you so much, Josh"

He helps me lay down, "It is ok, Kay. I'm sorry I hurt you. But maybe you should collect all the memories one by one. It may be hurt, but that's your past, which makes you become Kayla now. So please enjoy it, ok?" And he leaves me alone in my room

I sleep for a while and after I wake up, I take my book and write 'EVERYTHING FOR YOU, DEAR'. I don't even know why that word makes my head hurts and make me cry. Maybe I have a precious memory with those words.

I left my room and go to Ty's room. He is playing his guitar. "What's up, Kay? Haven't sleep yet?"

I sit in his bed, take his pillow and asked, "Ty, do you know that I have a friend before the accident? I mean.. A friend, not our schoolmate. Or did I usually go somewhere?"

"Not really. You go to school, go home, hanging out with Brie, stay in your room, go to library, usual things, you know..."

"Is there something weird with me?"

"No, I don't think so."

I already try to find my diary. But last time I write that diary is before I broke up with my boyfriend. Nothing else after that. And all this story, already told by Brie before. So far I can't find anything. Does the mysterious guy exist? I'm not really sure. Again no sign of him.

"Ah, I remember something. You usually doing something with your phone, Kay. I'm not sure what did you do with the phone. But everywhere you go, you never missed that phone with you. Don't you see any text there?"

"Nah, only Brie's, mom's. Nothing special there. Thanks anyway, Ty. Anyway, if you find something, could you tell me please?"

"Sure, sis."

I left my brother's room with blank paper again..

~★~