PART 10 : Josh

Part 10 : Josh

Today me and Josh went to movies. We want to watch world war z. I like Brad Pitt. Josh bought some popcorn and cola. I hear some music familiar to me. Ah, I remember that song. Old song, Danza Kuduro from Fast n furious, I forgot which one. I smile hearing that song. I don't know why but i feel like that was some memory here.

"Hey, princess.. why did you do daydreaming?"

"Um, nothing Josh."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep."

"Come on, we should go in."

There is still few people who come in to the thearer when i go. We found the sit. It is the corner, as usual place. There is already a commercial break in the screen. And when I realize, I feel josh's hand in my arm. I don't know why, but for that time, I feel awkward. But I let him. Heis my boyfriend. Hug, kisses, and even make out is possible for us to do, although I haven't make out with him. He asked me many times, in a right moment, but I don't feel like it. Not that I'm a good girl, but I feel something is not right. Kisses, many times, I guess.

And that's when I realize his hand move to my waist, go up near my breast. I can feel his breath near my face. And that's not a natural breath I guess. He started to kiss me in cheek. And move to my lips, and to the neck, and back to the lips again. I'm totally ok with that. Like i said before, he is a good kisser. His tongue ask permission to go into my mouth. I let him. I enjoy that. But then after that, I feel his hand untied my bra and start to touch my breast. I already feel not really good when suddenly his mouth move quickly and suck my breast. For a while, I feel some sensation there. But then I stop it. I push him away

"Stop it, Josh"

He only smirks

"What were you doing, Josh? I already said to you I still need time before I can do hat kind of thing." I take my purse and ready to left.

"Oh come on princess, didn't you imagine to do that kind of thing with me? Long before you fucking lost your memory? Don't prerend to be a good girl." He get my hand and not letting me go

"Oh shut your fucking mouth, Josh. How dare you said that to me? Do you think I want your thing go in to my body? Which hing already go into almost all girls in school? Do you really think you are that great, asshole? Let me go!!!"

"Or what, princess? Do you want to scream and wishing you coward invisible friend help you? Oh please, see reality."

I hit his face and run. That's the last time I talk to him. I try not to meet him in school. I also never said that thing to anyone. Including Brie and my brother. That's such an idiot story. That fucking asshole. How stupid I am to fallen for him.