Morgan Reeves

Clay's POV

The plane to her country feels so slow. I have many things I need to think about in my head. Brie was right. I am stupid. I didn't expect her to ask me that question suddenly, in the middle of class. I won't make a good father, but that doesn't mean I don't want her baby. She is the only girl I want to be mother of my kids although not this soon. But I didn't regret anyhing. Of course I will be responsible to her and her baby. I love her. That much.

Shit, why should I say that thing to her. I will quit my university if needed. And I'll try to find a job. Near her of course. Shit, how do I supposed to tell her mother. This is not a good idea though. I sighed. Her mom will really kill me.

~★~

I opened my eyes when my room is no longer dark. I forgot to close my curtain last night. Slowly I stood and go to the shower. I have enough sleep last night, after tired of crying. I don't know how I was supposed to do in the next few months.

I opened the hot water tap and started to fill the bathtub. Slowly I unbutton my shirt one by one, and when I was finally naked, I touch my stomach. I will really get bigger soon. And I don't even know whether I can give him or her a father or not. I started crying again.

30 minutes after that, my eyes is a bit swollen. But I don't want to spend today alone in my room, or I'm gonna cry all day. I decided to take a walk in the beach. Wearing my green tanktop and white short, I took my hat and my clutch and going outside.

Walking in the beach for half hours makes me smile again. This is a eeally nice place. I wish I can take Clay and my baby here someday. Clay should enjoy this scenery. He loves all nature.

I never noticed thats someone took picture of me until the devil itself touch me in my arms. "You look beautiful, Kayla." Morgan smiled.

"Stay away, Morgan. Until you stop talking about me like that."

"I won't stop. I liked you, and I still like you." He smirked. This jerk. How can someone possibly changed in only few years. "I have something to show you." And he showed me all the picture of me today. In a beach, since half hours ago when I arrive here.

"Morgan, I have someone else's baby. So stop it! And also I don't like you." I screamed. I never plan to screamed abot this thing.

And what happened next is beyond expectation. He circle his arms in my waist and pulled me until my face is only inches away from his body. "But you are alone here, so I assume the father don't want the baby."

I try to pushed him away. But instead he hugged me tight. "Don't run, baby. You know I can do anything to get what I want, right?"

"Morgan, stop it."

"No. I want you. I only want you. It never changed since few years ago. And you know what, I don't mind to be the father of the baby, as long as I can have you."

"You crazy."

"No, I only want you that much. And you know.. well, if I said this thing to your parents, they will happily accept me more than anyone in this world. You know this, right, baby?"

"You insane."

"I am, Kayla. And just so you know, you better stop arguing with me and just follow what I want in order to play safe with your parents. I heard that your mom against your boyfriend, huh?" He smirked.

"You.."I lost my word.

"Just calm down, Kayla. It was alright. I am good enough. And I have everything you need in life."

I can feel my tears run down my cheek. This is nightmare. I got his point. And wih him threaten me, there is nothing I can do for a while. This guy is absolutely crazy. He slowly untighten his hug. He knew that I don't have anything to do except to follow his game.

"Stay away, Morgan. I warned you."

"Nice try, baby. Just wait.."He chuckled.

I stood up and left him. Seriously he is crazy. I am not scared of him, but I know he is not just bluffed.

~★~

I spent 4 days and finally it is time to go home. I know how Brie will really mad at me. I took some bus from the beach into some bus stop near my house.

It is already dark when I arrive at home. My parents haven't come home yet until couple of days.

I stunned as I saw who sit in front of my house. Clay. And he looks like hell. He looks like he didn't sleep for years. I stopped walking. I love this guy. More than everything in this world. "Clay.. wake up.."

He opened his eyes, "Kay.."

"Why are you here?"

He stood up and hugged me. "What the hell, Kay? You scared the shit out of me."

"Clay..."

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did you leave? You know I will be worried.. I called you like hundred times everyday." He kissed top of my head.

"I thought you don't want the baby" I started to cry.

"Shussh.. Kay.. let's go inside, alright? We will talk."He swept the tears in my eyes.

We walked inside and sat in my bed.

"Why are you here? And you looks like hell, Clay.."

He chuckled, "Yeah, I kind of waiting for 2 days here."

2 days? Seriously? No wonder. "Sorry, Clay.."

"Nah, it's alright, dear."He bring my head to his shoulder. It is warm. It is always warm. The thing I never get from other guy. He has warm heart. "I'm sorry too, Kay.. I didn't feel anything when you asked me that question. You should tell me, instead you ask me that weird question." He laughed. And that also makes me smile. This guy, no matter what, can always makes me smile.

"Yah, I don't know how to tell you, honestly."

"I want our baby, dear. Of course I want the baby."

"My mom will kill us, Clay."

He smiled, "Yeah, I know. That is my job to think about what I should do."

"No, it is ours." I talked bluntly.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, Kay. Don't worry, we will find a way out."

"Thank you, Clay."

"Nah, thank you to make me a father, dear. I can't wait to see her."

"Her?" I asked

"Well, I imagine little you." He laughed.

"Oh Clay, how can you still make this a joke?"

He kissed the top of my head, "It is not. And you know, Kay. We need to think clearly. Don't be nervous."

"Yah, I know, Clay."

~★~