PART 11 : I want to find him

Part 11 : I want to find him

I was in class when my phone ring. I take it and found a message.

Hey dear, I'm sorry I couldn't stay there for a while. I have tonnes of works.

Lol that's okay, Clay. And did you finish all your works?

Nah, not really. If I'm still here, I won't have a chance to finish all lol

Lol you are funny. So, what subject are you in?

Electronic engineering.

And where that supposed to be,clay?

Lol it's a secret for you, dear. I told you once, but maybe the best is I never told you.

Why, clay? Is that some problem if I know?

Well, maybe lol

Oh come on clay, why should you keep it secret to your girlfriend?

He keeps silent for a while, and he start typing again.

And what makes you said you are my girlfriend, Kay?

Uhm, because I think we were lover. You knew my password. And I can suddenly called your name without me realizing it. Isn't it weird, Clay?

Kay, it is not a really good news. But we knew that we won't be together. Why you ask that kind of question again? Why Kay still Kay? Why you make my life hard, Kay?

I started to cry reading his message. I don't know why. But it feels hurt in my heart. What makes 2 people won't be together. Although I haven't remember who he is yet, but I have a feeling that there was something between us. I feel hurt in my heart.

Kay, please, don't cry. We promise each other, to go where our relationship goes to, but we know it can't have a really good ending. Kay, please. You will hurt me if you cry.

Damn, he even know I am crying. He knew me so well. I start typing again,

Don't worry, Clay. But one thing, the reason we won't be together, is from me, or you?

It is, from our family and me. I'm sorry, Kay.

But Clay, how could you even know I was crying? You are not here. How can you know?

Kayla, I know you better than everyone. And I care for you more than everyone, you know? Your smile, your tears, I can feel it. With your condition now, I know you wouldn't believe me. But trust me, I know you and your feeling. I made you smile, I made you cry. And I made you feel life. Just believe me. One day, maybe you will understand.

Is that thing even exist? How can he knew that? What kind of relationship did we have?

Arrive home, i read again my diary, there is no reason stated why we can't be together. But I did find something. I write the name of his college. In phillipines. And for a second there, I really want to go there and try to find him. Although I don't know his face. I want to know what happenned. Although my memory is lost, i think my heart is stil the same.

I googling for some ticket, if there is a cheap one. However i'm still a student and don't have too much money. I make sure my self to go there next month, in semester holiday. Well, at least for refeshing. I found my passport, still not expired.

Ring, ring

I run to the front door and see who is coming in he middle of the day. I saw brie, wear his skinny pants and tank top. She is definitely hot.

"Hey darling, what brings you here?"

"I'm sorry for what happenned wih you and Josh. That's just too short time, Kay"

"Nah, not a problem. That give me a chance to fo after my loved one" i smile.

She looked confused, "what do you mean, Kay? Are you cheating? Again?"

Now that question really make me laugh "darling, what makes you think like that? Of course i'm not. But i do have a plan to go have some holiday in Phillipines. And if i am lucky, mahbe i can meet Clay."

"Oh dear, are you sure you want to do that?"

"Never this sure before, Brie."

"Then good luck.. and take care in a strange country. I bet you will go there ALONE"

i hug her. She is a real friend. She know what and how i will do thing.