Part 21 : Back to where I belong

Today is the day when I have to go back to my country. I do really enjoy my moment with Clay. In last 3 days, it is, just, perfect. I've never feel happy like this before. I don't want to go back, honestly. But I know, I have to finish my study and after that  maybe I will think about what will I do after that. Working in other country is not as easy as I think. I'm not sure that I can do that. And I'm not sure also, thag my parents will let me. Even I have no idea how to told them who is Clay. But, I have to continue this. I will never give up.

Today, we didn't do many things. We only have breakfast and talking in the room after that. We will left he hotel before lunch and go to the airport.

I saw his atteactive face, and I feel like, I don't want to left him here. "Clay, we will try our best, won't we? No matter what?"

He smiled and nodded, "Yes, sure, Kay. Don't worry. We will try. And never give up, ok?"

"Are you sure you won't falling for another girl?"

He laughed, "What make you think like that? Don't you believe me?"

"I.. I don't know... It is not easy for me to leave this place. I'm scared, Clay." I muttered

"Dear, look, there are many girls here. But why do you think I'm falling for you in the first place? When I never meet you. And you sure know that this is not easy to a guy to feel like that, except if he loves the girl with all his heart. Why don't you believe me?" He touched my hair. I feel tingling in my body. I don't want to leave this place. I don't want to leave Clay.

"I do believe you. But I have no confidence."

He smiled "Don't worry. Just believe me. And.." He stopped talking and touched my nose. "I should be the one who worried about that. Not you. You even have a boyfriend just after you forget me" He chuckled.

"Haha, you are funny, Clay. It is my memory's fault. Not mine. And you got me back" I smirked.

"Kay, we should go now, And, believe me, I will never love anyone else the way I love you. Ever. So, Get those thing out of your mind. Nothing to worry, dear." He stood up and took my bag.

We checked out and left the hotel, went to some place to have some lumch, and went to the airport. I gave him a good bye kiss, of course with tears. But he calmed me down. He said that this is just a beginning, and still many thing we have to do to get approval from our family. And that long distance is not a problem as long as our heart is one.

~★~

I woke up with hurt in my body. Maybe I was too tired before. But my heart is full of happiness. I can't wait to finish my study. I smiled.

Knock knock

I heard someone knocked my door. "Kay, can I come in?" That's my brother, Ty.

"Yes, Ty. "

He opened the door and smiled, "So, how was your vacation? And did you find him?"

I smiled and nodded. He is a good brother.

"And, what is he looked like? You know, I deserved to know more. I tried so hard to convince our parents to let you go to other country with that condition. And I heard, your memory is fully back?"

I hugged him, "Yes, Ty. I found him. And thank you for helping me. I really owe you. Yes, my memory is back." I smiled.

"So?"

I really think so hard. Should I tell him? Ah, no, the question is, how should I tell him? "Ty, are you really ready to hear the truth?"

He stared at me, "What is it?"

"Ty, Clay. He is.. a middle east guy."

"He what? Can you repeat that?" Now his sound is scary.

I nodded, "He is from middle east, Ty. But he is a good guy. Really a good guy. And he really loves me. Will you against that relationship also, Ty? Oh come on, Ty. You want the best for me, right? And he is the one who brought my memory back also. Believe me, he is a good guy."

He shooked his head, slowly, "Kay, how can you be so.. hell, I don't know what to say. You definitely know that Mom and Dad will against him. Kay, you know, I will not do anything, as long as you are happy and as long as he always make you happy. But, how can you tell them? Haven't you think about it?"

Yes, I know that. And I am thinking so hard to find a good way to tell them the truth. "Ty, I will try my best. And, thank you for everything. You are the best brother. I love you, Ty" I kissed his cheek.

"You better be."He smiled while making my hair in mess. He likes to do that.

"Argh.."

And he left my bedroom and laughed.

Okay, one problem, Ty,is done. I still owe long story to Brie. She will be really shocked if I tell her.

~★~

"Heh, girl, what did you bring to me?" I heard Brie call me.

"Hi, oh, missed you so much. I bring some chocolate for you, with liquor filing."I smiled and gave her a silver box. She is chocolate mania. I brought the chocolate just before I go to the airport. Clay showed me some good chocolate shop. And it is good enough. So many variation, and also many unique chocolate I've never see in my country.

"Oh, I love you, Kayla"

"You are welcome" I chuckled.

She opened the box and eat one. "Sorry, can't let the chocolate"

"Nah, no problem"

"So.."

"So?"

She smiled, "Oh come on, darling. How is your prince charming? Is he handsome? Tall? Tan? Sexy?"

"Hell, Brie............"

She laughed again. "Whatttt?"

"Oh come on,are you really curious about him? But he is not like you might imagine."

"You make me curious. Come on, tell me."

"He is tan. He is uhm, not really sexy. He is tall, has a black hair. And he is not too handsome, but he is charming. He is funny. And... he loves me, Brie." I smiled. "But, he is from middle east."

"Whoa. How can you tell your parents then?"

"I don't know, Brie. I don't know. I love him."

"You know I am your best friend. And you know, I'm glad you found him. No matter who is him , as long as he loves you, I don't realy care. And you know what, Kay? I think he bring your good side. I'm happy for that. Be strong, darling. You will face some problem. But you will face it together. Don't worry."

I feel like crying. "I love you, Brie. Thank you." And I hugged her.

~★~

In the middle of class, I can feel my phone vibrate. Slowly I took it. And smile reading the text. Yeah, like you guess. Clay.

Hi Kay. Hows everything? I missed you already, babe.

Quickly I type it.

:) I missed you too, Clay. I'm in class. And I feel sooooo sleepy. I smiled al night last night LOL. And yes, everything is good.

LOL I made you not sleeping, don't I?

LOL looks like it. Hows ur day, Clay?

It is alright, I suppose. K, I won't disturb you for a while. Call me when you get home, okay? I love you :)

Sure, Clay. I love you too.... ;)

I am really happy. I think, I did the right thing, going there was right. I can find my happiness. I'm glad my parents also support me. Ah, I really enjoy my life rigt now. I have someone to love and also someone who love me.

~♥~