PART 15 : Unexpected moment

Part 15 : Unexpected moment

Today as we promised, I am waiting at the bench. I text Brie while waiting, telling a story about real Clay, and Darren. I come early today. The sky is very nice. For a while, I enjoy the scenery. And suddenly someone close my eyes with hands. The hands was warm anyway.   I wonder whose hands there are.

"Clay.." I said.

No answer. I touched the hands. I can smell his fragrance. It feels refreshing, and.. amazing. I am really curious.

"Clay, don't play like this. Clay... Please..."

Still no answer. I tried to move his hands. I can feel him moving his hands and jump sit next to me, "Ah, why it is always Clay?" I see Darren's smiling face. Well, he is an interesting one, but just interesting. I don't have any other interests in him. I have Clay.

I saw his face and said, "Well, I only know him and you here. And, also, he is my boyfriend. If not him, who else?"

"You love him so much, did you?" He asked me curiously. I can feel his eyes looked inside me and I really feel uncomfortable with that.

I nodded, "Of course I am."

"What makes you love him? And how did you two met? You are from different country."

I am not sure to tell him the story, "Well, because Clay is Clay. That's why. And, it's been long time since I've known him. And, look, Darren. I don't really know you. Why should I tell you our story?"

He smiled sadly, "Am I not your friend, Kay?"

"You are, but I just know you for 3 days, Darren." I muttered. How can there is people like Darren? Why should he asked me to be his friend?

"Yeah, but we can be friend, right?" He asked with a puppy looked that makes me really laughed.

I nodded again. This guy, honestly, I can't resist him. He is a nice guy. Different from real Clay. But I love Clay. I don't want someone come between our new relationship. Ok, I am not confused with my feeling. I have a boyfriend, Clay. And Darren is just a friend and only will be a friend. And Josh. dammit. He is a past. So I am not the bad girl that people will think. My life keep going and I only have 1 boyfriend. Not more than that. And I know Clay is the one. I mean, I have a feeling that Clay is the one. And this guy next to me, only a friend.

"Earth to Kay." Darren touched my shoulder, and I feel like jump. I didn't realize that I was daydreaming. In front of this guy.

"Sorry, something bothering me", I tried to smile.

"Want to share?" He smirked

"No, I don't"

And suddenly he hold my hands tightly with 1 of his hand, and the other hand tickle me. Damn, I cannot handle tickle.

"Stop it Darren. Stop.. You can kill me."

He keeps tickle me. "Come, on, tell me, Dear, what bothering you."

"Dammit, Darren. Stop. I give up."

"Come on.. tell me.."

"I won't"

And suddenly he stop tickle me, and he whisper in my ear while I try to calm myself down. "Saranghaeyo, Kay." And his lips suddenly push mine. I can feel his softness. For a while, I enjoy his lips. And those words, remind me of how Clay told me he loves me. Many moments played in my head, the lost moments I had with Clay.

One night, in chatting, he finally said he loves me. That is after few months we talk, and few weeks after i said I love him. That night, i can't close my eyes even for a single minute. I feel so happy.

He is the one with whom I can be myself. That is why i need him. I love him. There is no one can make me feel like this before. He is a stranger who I meet in some social media. But he know me so well. No one ever did that before. He knows how to make me smile, in any situation. He is the one. I know it. Even when I smile of cry, he will know it. I don't really know how can someone understand me so well, without we meet each other. He can guess perfectly about my feeling. Everything. It was awesome. 

And I am back to where am I. His lips is still in mine. I feel guilty enjoying that kiss. He is not Clay. I pull myself and see him. I saw something different in his eyes. "Why.. why... you .. did.. that..."

He keeps silent. And there is no sign that he will answer.

"Darren.. how come... you.. dare... "

"You did enjoy it, Kay"

I keep quiet and think what he said. Yes, I did enjoy it. And GOOD, he is not my boyfriend. And I did it while I waiting for my boyfriend. Dammit.

"Kay, admit it"

"No, I'm not. Don't you ever touch me again!!" And I left him. I run with my tears in my cheek. That's when I saw Clay walking. I run to him.

"Why? what happenned, Kayla?" He asked me confused.

"It's nothing,Clay."

"But you are crying." He still hugs me. And with the corner of my eyes, I can see him looking weirdly at Darren. That looking, I don't even understand what is that mean.

"Nah, don't worry. Let's go."

We have some breakfast in the canteen. We don't talk. I am busy with my thought. And I don't know what Clay think. Why should Darren makes me remind the moments I lost because that damn accident? Why should he kissed me? And why i enjoy it? Why is he so attractive? Why, Why, Why? Many things I thought.

"Kayla, want to tell me what happenned?" I feel Clay's hand touch my arm.

"I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry." I really don't know how to tell him. I kissed his enemy. 

"What is that sorry for?"

"I.. he.. "

"Tell me. That's ok, Kayla." He try to calm me down.

"Darren kissed me..Clay.."

I can see his mouth suddenly open. "And? Did you..?"

"I'm really sorry, for the moment, i kissed him back.. I'm really sorry, Clay. I don't mean to do that."

Honestly I had no idea why is he so calm, heard his girlfriend kissed by his friend, or enemy, I can say? The only thing he said is, "He did that? I never thought that he will do that.." What the hell is going on?