Part 24 : Bring my stuff back

It is 10 in morning. I bring my stuff back with Brie. I let Clay have a rest in his room.

"Brie, what do you think about Clay?"

"He is nice enough, I can tell. But my guts said you will have some serious problem, girl. You know it is not easy to convice your parents, don't you?"

I grinned. Yes, I know that. And I don't know what to do. "Yes, that is why THIS is the only thing I think about when they said they won't approve us. Ever. Uh Brie, seriously I can't live without him."

"Don't ever do this thing again. You stupid. It will make them even kill him, you know? Just be a good girl, Kayla. Show them how Clay make you a better person. It might work. Might, I say. I can't promise that thing. But you know for a while, Clay don't have anything to prove your parents, right? He is still in college. Still how many years, Kay?"

"About 2."

"Are you sure you can go through these until 2 years ago? I believe you won't survive. In 2 years, anything can happen. You know, there are that guy who your parents would like to be your boyfriend, right? I forgot the name."

Ah, shit. I totally forget about that.

"Kay?"

"Hm?"

"Are you okay?"

I nodded. "Yes, I'm fine. I forgot about that, Brie. Morgan Reeves, son of my father's colleague. I never think that might happen. But you were right. Everything can happen in 2 years."

"That's the point. Just try to be a nice girl, Kay. Let him passed the university and become a good guy in front of your parents, okay? And everything gonna be fine."

"Thanks, Brie. You are really friend."

I can see her smile. "Of course I am."

Ok, we are here now, in front of my house. It looks quiet. And I guess my mom really go to the market on schedule. Everything is alright and I can put my stuff back in my bedroom. Well, until I walk in to my bedroom and put my stuff back, at least.

Until suddenly the door is open. Damn.

"Kayla? What are you doing? Brie?" My mom saw us with this whole stuff in my hand before I can put it in my dresser.

"Hi Mrs Anderson. Well you know, this clumsy girl forgot to bring her clothes. We have a group homework as she said yesterday. We have to finish it in 4 days. and we will have a girls' day on Saturday, if you don't mind." Brie smiled to my mom

"I don't mind, Brie. She need that. If only she is as girly as you." My mom laughed.

"Oh mom, please."

"Enjoy your time then."

"Oh don't forget the luggage I borrow, Kay." Brie yelled just before my mom left my bedroom. What luggage?

"Yes, that is ok, Kay. Sorry, my luggage was broken and I don't have a time to fix it." She said again. What the hell?

"Thanks, Mrs Anderson." She talked to my mom again.

"You are welcome, Brie." And with that, she left.

"What the hell do you mean, Brie?" I hissed.

"You stupid. What do you think she will think when you bring 2 big luggage only for stay 4 night in my house? I need to think something about the other luggage."She smiled.

"Oh My God, Brie. You are SMART. You lie to my mom."

"I will not, if you didn't make the mess. Hurry, put your stuff in dresser, I will only take 1 empty luggage to BORROW."

~★~

"So, how is it going, Kay?"

"Hey Clay. I thought you were sleeping. It was fine. Well, actually we almost got caught." I grinned to him.

"What?"

"Don't worry, Clay. Brie made a nice move. Thanks to her."

"Here, Kay."

"Hm?" I asked him with confusion. But I still walk to him.

"I missed you so much, babe." He hugged me. Oh, I missed him so much. I missed everything about him.

"Me too, Clay."

"You really have to be tough ok? Wait for me. I will pick you when the time is right."He kissed my hair.

"Hm. I will, Clay."

~★~