Part 23 : When you are here

This week passed fast. I give my phone to my mom, as she asked before. I don't mind about it, I still communicate with Clay using my school's computer in lab. I know it is forbidden. But I can risk it. I never told him about my parents. I'm gonna tell him when we meet. Tomorrow. I smiled. I helped him booked a hotel room. A not-too-expensive but comfortable enough.

I don't know what will he say if I tell him about my parents. Will he give up? I don't know and I don't really want to think about that. Can't imagine what will happen. But I can't wait to meet him in just 10 hours, I think. It is half past 1 in morning. I can't sleep.

~♡~

I see her wearing white T-shirt and Short. She let her black hair messed by wind. It was sexy. I remember asking her to take a picture of her wearing white t-shirt and short. Maybe she didn't remember about that thing. Her memory is back, but I notice there are still small piece of memory hasn't back yet. I don't want to force her to remember. Let it flow, and one day, her memory will be back completely.

"Claaayyy.." She smiled.

I chuckled. She is cute. And she doesn't even realize that many guy stare at her. I waved to her. And hugged her. "I missed you, Kay."

"I missed you too, Clay..."

"So, what happen? Your face is really happy, Dear."I touched her cheek. And suddenly it is blushed.

"I am really happy, Clay. I can't sleep last night, I can't imagine that I will spend 2 weeks with you. Ah, come on. You must be tired, Clay. Let me take you to the hotel. I reserved it."

The city where she lives is really peak city. The traffic is really bad. It needed almost an hour to go to the hotel, which is only few kilometers away from the airport. And the hotel she choose is simple and modern. I let her choose where will I stay. I don't know this country very well. This is the first time I come here.

And the room is not really big, but it is quiet. I looked around and saw her stuff. HER STUFF? What is with that luggage? Why she bring that stuff with her?

"Dear, what's wrong? What is with those bags? It is like all of your clothes? Why?"

She looked at me pale.

"What happened?" I pull her wrist.

She didn't speak a word.

"KAY, seriously, what the hell happened? You make me worried now. Tell me."

She sobbed, "My parents. They.." And she stopped talking.

"Come on, Kay, your parents what? Here, Kayla. Tell me, okay?" I bring her to my laps.

"They.. found our picture, Clay. And they told me to.. to.. stay away from you. They.."

"Dammit. Kay, what did they do to you?"

"Nothing, Clay. They took my phone. They didn't do anything. Yet." She muttered.

"I told you, Kayla. We will face this problem sooner or later, right?"

She nodded.

"They didn't do anything to you, right?"

"No, my mom only said that as long as she is alive, I cannot be with you." She cried again.

I hugged her tight. "Kayla, be tough, okay. I said, that is only the beginning. What did we promise?"

"Face it together.."

"TRUE. Don't worry. And you know what? Run away from home will never solve the problem, Kayla. Don't do that."

"But Clay, they won't let me meet you."