PART 3 : Searching the missing password

Again, Thank you to @dreamsmadereal, my best editor... :)

Part 3

I opened my book. I started writing "HONEY," and closed it. I will try to find who I  am. I wanted to write down the weird thing that came to my mind whenever I did or talked about something. That's not easy, but I think I should start with it.  I opened my diary on phone.  

HONEY  

The password you typed is incorrect  

121291  

The password you typed is incorrect  

POOH  

The password you typed is incorrect  

911212  

The password you typed is incorrect  

KAYLA  

The password you typed is incorrect      

I tried to write some more before I put my phone on a table, then gave up and tried to sleep. I dreamt of someone in a dark. I couldn't see his face. He was taller than me.  He dissappeared in a dark after giving me a smile.  

I woke up with sweat in my face. What is that? I looked around the room and found Josh asleep in the chair beside me. I moved forward and touch his hair slowly. He was hot, even in sleep. I saw his lips and wondered how they would taste.  Maybe that is what I felt when I loved him before?       

He wake up after realized that someone was touching him. "Kay, are you okay?"      

"Yeah...I'm sorry I woke you up. But umm...I need someone...I had a nightmare, I think."      

He stood up and took my palm to his heart. "I'm here, Kayla. Don't worry. What did you dream of?"      

"I...I don't know. There was this guy that smiled at me, then he disappeared."      

"How can that dream become nightmare, babe?"      

"I'm not sure, I feel unsafe because I couldn't see his face, Josh. I don't know who he is. But he seems like he knew me so well. And I feel like flying in my dream." I murmured and tried to close my eyes again.      

"It's okay, Kay, I'm here. You are safe. Try to sleep again."

In that time, I knew I wanted to tell him how I felt, but I wasn't sure I had the courage. Some of my soul was scared of him. I tried to think hard. What should I do?  Anyway, it was the perfect moment to tell him. But I was scared that he was only toying with me. I saw him staring at me.  

"What, Josh?"      

"Nothing, just...I...you are beautiful when you're sleeping."      

I admit that my heart stopped beating.  "So, do you mean I am beatiful only when I'm asleep? That's bad, Josh."      

"That's not what I mean, babe."      

"Josh..."      

"Yes, darling, what is it?"      

"Why did you ask about my feelings towards you yesterday?"      

He gave me the most naughty smile I'd ever seen. "Why? Do you want to express your feelings now?"      

"Is it so hard to give an answer for my question? Why did you always answer a question with question, Clay?" Wait, Clay? Who is Clay? Why I can call someone name unconsciously? Who the hell is Clay? I said that name clearly. And Idon't know that name.  

"Sorry, what did you just call me, Kay?" Josh looked at me, confused.       

"I...I...I...what did I just say, Josh?"      

"I think you just called me Clay."      

"Do you know someone named Clay, Josh?" I asked him a question, hoping he know the name. I am really lost.      

"Nope. Why?"  

"Because, I don't have any idea. I don't know why I said that name. I'm sorry, Josh."      

I really lost my moment to express my feelings to him. That Clay. I don't even know who he is. Maybe if Brie comes, I will asked her. Hmmm, I guess I have many puzzles to solve.  What I have to do is to collect them and arrange them to become an answer.      

"Josh, forget about what I asked, okay?  You need to sleep, and I also feel tired."      

That night I really couldn't sleep. I tried to think. HONEY. CLAY. I picked up my phone and try to find the name, but I was nowhere to be found. I found a google talk in my phone, but I didn't remember a password. So, for a while, it was still blur.