PART 13 : Another side of his friend

Part 13 : Another side of his friend

I see his face shockingly. Who the hell is this guy? Is he Clay? Why he appears? He said he won't appears in front of me, at least he doesn't want me to know him. I can feel my blood draining from my face. My heart was beating so fast.

"Who are you?" I asked

"I asked you, why are you here? I never agree that you can come here, Kayla." That guy saw me deeply.

I still kept silent. Don't know what else to say. I saw his face. Is he clay? I never actually saw his face. And I don't even imagined that I can meet him, really meet him here. For a moment, I regret that I came here. I don't even ready to meet him. And why I just realize that after I am here and meet him?

"Don't you have somehing to say to me?" He touched my hand with anger. It feels hurt.

"Let me go.. please, Clay." I begged him. I just don't know this person. I don't want to speak for a while. I am not ready at all. And this Clay is different with the one I think I know.

Well, all I can do is, run away and crying. I don't know why I do that. But I run away. I'm just scared for no reason. Just like Brie said, how if I don't like him after I meet him. I feel that, he is different. And just when I run away, someone take my hand, and said,"hey, are you okay?"

I keep trying to run. "Nothing."

Now he touched my hand softly. " come on, you are crying. Are you feeling okay? I will not do anything to harm you. Don't worry about it."

I feel my tears down slowly to my lips. "Nothing. Really. I'm doing okay. Please, I have to go now."

I see him thinking and he takes my hand and write some number. Phone number. "I never saw you here, maybe you are a new student. If there is something, you can call me. I'm Darren."

"Kayla. Thanks." And I quickly exited the campus. I never ever imagine he is that rude. I mean, Clay. He just does not like him! Going back to my room, I only want to take a shower. I feel really bad now. I really just want to go home. I don't even care about the number that guy giving me. Who was his name? Darrel? Darwin? I don't really remember it. I was too shocked to react.

Now my phone rings. The messanger. I feel like don't want to read it.

Why you ran away, Kay? Why were you scared?

I need sometimes to think. I go into the bathroom to take a shower. I don't know what I should say. I usually tell him honestly. But should I say what I feel honestly? I really really confuse. I've decided to tell the truth. I turn off the shower, wear the bathtowel, and sit in my bed. There was another message.

Kay. Are you okay?

I'm sorry, Clay. But, I do scared. You're being rude. My hand still hurt. Why did you do that? Didn't you know that i will hurt?

I'm so sorry. I'm just too emotional that I know you come here. I never tell you that you can come here. Why did you do that?

I just wanted to meet you. And want to get some memory that I lost.

I'm really sorry,babe, if I make you scared. Will we meet again tomorrow? When will you be going back?

I still have a week to go. Ok, I will catch you tomorrow. In the same place. And don't you ever do that stupid thing again. I will not see you again if you do that

Lol sure, dear. Good night. Have a nice sleep.

Good night, Clay.

That night I can't sleep at all. This is what I want, but I am dissappointed. What should I do to him. I hope he will be better tomorrow.