PART 16 : It is hurt

Part 16 : It is hurt

"Wow, you are crazy. I never thought you will do that. To my girlfriend? Seriously? Is she really that awesome? Oh come on. Oh, i don't know what to say again." My friend come and sit next to me.

"Hell yeah, she is amazing. You know that. She is a goddess. I can't handle not to kiss her. And you are not going to get mad with me, are you?" I smirked

"Of course I won't."

"Well, friend, thank you so much. For everyhing. " I really owe him for his help.

~★~

I still can feel Darren's kiss in my lips. It is amazing. I can't forget the feeling. But my question is, why Clay is not angry. Why he didn't?

Hi Clay... are you in class?

Yep, I am, dearies. Why? Want to go somewhere after class?

Lol and what time will it be?

2 hours from now. Where you wanna go?

Uhm, I don't know this place, Clay. Have any suggestion?

I have a good place, more than before. Will you wait for me in front of my dorm, Kay?

Yep, sure will. And what kind of clothes I shood wear?

Lol just be a usual Kay, ok?

Deal.. cya, Clay..

~★~

I am waiting in front of the dormitory when I see Darren walking. I also see him bump in other guy, I don't know why he is in a hurry, and I see something fell down from his pocket. He seems doesn't see me. I walk towards it. And I pick the thing. It is the student card. He is clumsy. I smile.

I read the name and the picture, and my smile is gone.

CLAY WALTER

Clearly I can see his name and his picture. But it fell down from Darren's pocket. And the picture is also Darren's. What are they playing wih me? What kind of game? Are they switching? And what for? I feel cheated. And I don't know what to say.

So that is why 'real clay' never call me Kay. Because he is not Clay. So Darren is Clay? My mind is confused. So that is why Darren kiss me? Because he is Clay? And that's why i feel comfortable around Darren?

I quickly left the dormitory. I hate both of them. I came to my hotel. With total mess in my head. I don't want to meet both of them. I heard my phone rang.

Kay, where are you? I already here...

I am not answer. For a while, I need some moment when I can be alone. I go to the bathroom and soak in the bathtub with bubble. It feels refreshing. I really don't understand why they do that to me. I heard my phone rang few times, but I don't bother. I turn on my ipod and put the highest volume.

Girl I see it in your eyes you're disappointed
'Cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart
I tore it apart
And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence
And no woman in the world deserves this
But here I am asking you for one more chance

Can we fall, (fall) one more time? (one more time)
Stop the tape (stop the tape) and rewind (and rewind)
Oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade
'Cause there is nobody else

It's gotta be you oh~
Only you
It's got to be you oh~
Oh only you
Hey

Now girl I hear it in your voice and how it trembles
When you speak to me I don't resemble, who I was
You've almost had enough
And your actions speak louder than words
And you're about to break from all you've heard
But don't be scared, I ain't going no where

I'll be here, (I'll be here) by your side (by your side)
No more fears, (no more fears) no more cryin' (no more cryin')
But if you walk away
I know I'll fade
'Cause there is nobody else

As I heard the lyrics of One Direction, I slowly feel the tears come down in my face. Why should he do that? Why did they do that? What is the reason?

I spent almost two hours in a bathroom, and just when I turn off my song, I heard knocked in my door. I already guess who it will be. I go to my bed and still wear my bathing suits. I can see about 20 messages in my phone.

Kay, where are you?

Kay.. did you overslept?

Kay, are you still in your room?

Kay.. Dear..

Kay, I am waiting.

Should I pick you up in the hotel?

Kay...

Kay, what's wrong?

KAY, DAMMIT, where are you?

Kay, come on. Did I do something wrong?

Kay, wait there. I will go pick you up.

Kay, I am worried. Totally. Please don't do this to me.

Kay, where the hell are you? I am here, but no sign of you.

Kay, I knocked the door, didn't you hear it? Where are you?

Dammit Kay, I can hear the song. Open it.

KAY, in 10 minutes you didn't open it, I will ask the guard to open it. Dammit.

~★~

And the last one has just arrived and I can heard someone still knocking the door and calling my name. I can hear 2 guy's voices talking in front of the door.

"Dammit, where the hell is she? Why is she doing this?'

"Come on, man, calm down. Maybe she is sleeping?"

"How can she sleeps like a dead. Even she is sleeping, she always answer my message. That means she heard the phone ring." I can hear real Clay's voice in worried.

"Kay, please, open it." He begs.

I really do crying. My heart feels broken listen to his voice, begging me like this. Worried like this.