PART 17 : His story

Part 17 : His story

"Kayla, please, open the door. You really make me worried, dear... Please..." I can hear the real Clay's voice.

I take my shirt and short, and wear it. I walked to the door, and opened it. As soon as the door opened, Clay is running and hugged me tight. I can see him crying. "Dammit, Kay, what happenned? Why did you locked yourself inside? Dammit, don't you know that I am totally worried? Why?"

I pushed him away. "You tell me why. You tell me what happenned. You tell me what kind of game are you playing."

And I walked to my bed and sit there. And Clay, which I known as fake Darren, walk and kneel in front of my bed. "What did I do, Kay?"

"I asked you, what fucking game did you two play? And who the hell are you? Didn't you realize what are you doing right now, DARREN?" I yelled at him.

As Clay froze with his mouth open, a real Darren talk slowly "I'm sorry, Kayla, We didn't mean to play anything on you. And you have to know that He didn't mean to do anything that will hurt you. You have to keep it in mind. We never want to hurt you, your heart, at all. And I'll be leaving now. I'm sorry."

"Kay, please, I'm sorry. I never want to hurt you. You know that. I'm sorry Kay. I'm sorry if I hurt you, dear. Forgive me, ok?" He begged me.

"According to your reason, Clay." My heart is totally melting because of his tears. I never know that someone can cry begging for my apologize, and worried for me that much.

He touch my palm, "I was shocked when I saw you walking in my school, Kay. You have no idea how shocked I was. And I don't have any idea why you can come to me. For the moment there, I think I was in a dream. I think I really missed you that I am in halucination."

~*~

I walked to the class when something distract me a bit. And for the first time ever, a girl, can distract me. I saw her walking to my building. And when I realized she is the girl I love so much, I really shocked. I have no idea why she can be here. At this country. Seriously? "Darren, can you see that girl? Walking near the bench?" I asked my bestfriend, Darren.

"Yeah, why?"

"She.. she is Kayla."

He stops walking and staring at her. And he looked at me. "Kayla, your crush? Man, she is beautiful. And how should you shocked like that?"

"She didn't tell me anything, and she suddenly appeared here. I am not ready, Dar. You know we never meet each other. And I am scared to death."

"Oh, come on, man. Just go after her. You should be proud of yourself. She come all this way for you. She must love you so much. Don't worry."

"You know I am not good at this."

He chuckled, "Should I the one who go meet her by any chance?"

I think and think about his words. I know he is kidding. But I think I want to do this. "Maybe you should."

"Are you kidding me? I'm not doing that."

"Please, for me. Just for few days. And I, myself will go after her, and I will tell her the truth."

"What should I do?"

"I don't know, you are best at that thing. Do me a favor. You tell her that you are Clay. And I want to know her reaction. 3 days. I promise. Deal?"

He shook my hand, "Deal, but don't blame me if she fallen for me" And he left me.

~*~

"How long do you plan on playing that game?" I asked him softly

"3 days."

I count a day, "I think it is more than 3 days."

I can see guilty in his eyes. But I keep asking "How long did you plan to playing? It is more than 3 days."

He stand up and sit next to me. "I'm sorry. I was gonna tell you tonight. But seems you already knew it. And it really kills me."

"Clay, do you know how guilty I am when I found out that I enjoy your kisses? Do you have any idea how am I feeling, if I fallen for other guy? Do you know that feeling also kills me? Do you know how hard I am trying to not thinking about you? Do you know how does it feels when I realize you are the one who give me back my memories, not the one I thought Clay? Do you know that?"

I can see the colour drain from his face.

"I'm sorry, dearies, I don't think that far. I don't have any idea that you can really fallen for real me, even you know that I am not Clay. I'm sorry, dear."

"And, did you get your memories back? Seriously, Kay?" He added

I nodded

"Oh, I am glad to hear it, Kay. I don't want you to suffer from the memory lost. Oh, Thanks God." He hugged me again.

"How could you do that, Clay. You test me."

"No, dear, I am not testing you. At all. And I don't have any plan on it. I'm sorry. Again, Will you forgive me, listening to my reason?" He bring my hand to his.

"I don't know, Clay. I don't even know what feeling I have. I don't know. You mess around" I murmured.

Yeah, he totally messing around my head. Although, I admit that part of me feeling so relieved that this guy is real Clay. My boyfriend. My invisible one. I smile, without him know. He knows me better than I do. Without realizing, I did fallen for him again for the third time. I never know that it is possible, for me to fallen for the same people for three time. Seriously? What kind of charm did he have? Or what did he do to me?