Prologue

Prologue

Ring.... Ring..

“Hello, Vienne Anderson is speaking.”

“ Is this Kayla Anderson’s home? My name is Lieutenant Foster, I called from Morgan Hospital.”

“Ye.. Yes.. I am her mother. What has happened to her?”

“I’m sorry, Ma’am, but I have to tell you that your daughter is in an emergency room in Morgan Hospital. She got some accident.”

“Wh.. Wh.. What? No, That is impossible!!”

“I’m sorry, Ma’am. Could you please come to the hospital immediately? We need  your signature to do some surgery”

Mrs. Anderson stop speaking for a while and cry, “What kind of surgery? Why?”

“Ma’am, could you please come here now, I will tell you the complete story here. The most important thing now is your daughter’s life. Please. And  I'm really sorry for giving a bad news.”

~*~

Mr Anderson gives his wife a hug after he signed the surgery approval. It was really bad. Their daughter almost dies, and still in critical situation. Lieutenant Foster told them everything happened to Kayla. She was on the side of the street, but some drunk car driver hit her hardly and pushed her body into 5 metres and her head hit the road. Her bones were cracked, which is why she needs to get some surgery. It is still good that she stood in a public space, many people saw the accident and helped her to call the ambulance. Now the police is looking for the car driver. Someone there wrote down the car number.

~*~

2 weeks after

I opened my eyes and saw around. Firstly, I only saw a black color. and slowly, it turned to some scene, but still blur. And after I can see clearly, all I saw is only white. Damn, am I in heaven or what? What the hell did happened to me?  Where am I? Every part of my body was hurt. I started to see around again. The wall is white. The curtain is light green. I lay in some bed with white bedcover. I can see some perople standing next to my bed. One by one. I saw some people there, and I counted,  one, two, three, and four. I try to remember them. but I can't remember them at all. I try to see them more close, but I still can't remember. Ah. My head is hurt. 

"Kayla.... are you awake? Are you okay?" I heard some woman's voice. But I feel like wanna said QUIET. 

"Kayla.. Oh, thanks God, you are awake." Now I heard another voice. Now it is a male's voice.

"Oh,Kayla, I was so worried about you. Are you ok? Is it so hurt?" Now the sound came from a beautiful girl on the right of my bed. Uh, I feel my head was really hurt. And I can't even remember who they are. And wait, they called me 'Kayla'? Kayla is my name? How can I not remember anything? I feel depressed with the condition.

"WHO.... AM.... I... ?" That is the only thing I can say to them. And I can see everyone shocked. And the woman right next to me was crying. And the man next to her hugged her close.  I feel like crying now. Not only them. I am the one who don't know who I am. And who they are. And where the hell am I. And what the hell happened? I can see my hand and my leg is full of white bandage. 

~*~

Ok, I decided to make a prologue. Some comments suggest me to add this one. Anyway, thank you for everyone voting and comments. I am really appreciate all of you. Thank you..

Jeanne