When he knew what hapenned

5 days after I turned off my phone, I never turn it on again. I didn't go anywhere for 3 days, and I go to beach and stay there for last 2 days. I told my parents that my body is not really good. And just in time, they need to go to some business trips. I mean, my father have to go to some business trips, and decided to take my mom with him. I left some note to Brie that I am a bit tired and asked her to not bothering me for a while. I really need to be alone, for a while. It is only 3 months and my stomach will become bigger and anyone will realize that. I know Brie is really worried with me. But I want to be alone.

~★~

Brie's POV

Rrrgg... Rrrrgg.

Shit, who call me early in this morning. I took my phone and saw a weird number. I mean, not only weird. But it is an international call. Who?

"Hello?"

"Brie, it's me. Clay."

"The hell, Clay? You woke me up. What's wrong?"

"Kayla. I cannot contact her."

And that last sentences, makes me jump from my bed. "What do you mean?" It is almost a week since she founds out the baby. Last time she said she already told Clay and everything is ok.

"Her messanger is offline, her phone is switched off."

"Since when? She still contact me few days ago."

"Almost a week, Brie. I don't know why. Do you find something's different with her? She never like this, except when she got the accident."

"Shut up, Clay. She is fine. I'll make sure of it."

"Brie, did you really not see something wrong with her?"

"No. Why?" I snapped at him.

"She.. asked me something about baby.." Clay's voice seems weird.

Shit. She hasn't told him. "Clay, what did she ask you?"

"She asked me what do I think about baby."

"And what did you answer?" Ok, this can be ridiculous, I think. I know Kayla pretty well and I think I can see what has happened. Stupid me, I didn't realize it.

"I said that I won't be a good father and that I haven't think.."

Just before Clay finished his words, I snapped at him again, "You STUPID, Clay, really stupid." I feel like crying.

"I didn't do anything, Brie, Seriously what happened?"

"She didn't tell you anything?" I know she didn't, but I hope she is. Because I know right now, she will never let anyone come near her. And that's too bad. For her and her baby.

"NO she didn't say anything, Brie. She logged of after that and I can't contact her until now."

"Stupid. You shouldn't tell her that. She has your baby." I screamed at this stupid guy in other line. I don't care I am the one who tell him, not my best friend.

"She has WHAT?"

"YOUR BABY, CLAY. YOUR BABY."

Silence happen for 3 minutes or more. "She has my baby?"

"YES."

"Why didn't she tell me?"

"What should she said to you if you give her an answer like that? I'll hung up. I need to go to her home right now. She might do something."

"Wait, Brie. I'll go there. Hope I can get plane not more than 3 hours from now."

And I hung up the phone. Not bothering to take shower, I only change to from my pajama. By car, it only needs 10 minutes to go to Kayla's house. The situation is not really good. It is quiet, like nobody's home. I rang the bell, for few times, but nobody answer. I knocked the door, and yell at her name, but nobody's answer. I will really kill Clay if something happen to her or her baby.