Part 19 : Why?

Part 19 : why?

Clay's POV

God, I never imagined these thing. I never imagined that my huge crush sleep in my arms. And she is so beautiful. She has a perfect face. She has a nice lips, it is pink and wet. Her sleeping face is so damn amazing. She has a white skin and pinky cheeks. She is so cute. I saw her face many times in her picture, but she is more beautiful in real. It feels like a dream. I don't know what she thinks about me and what is her feeling now, sleeping in my arms. But her face is so happy. I hope she is happy.

I touched her cheek, it is smooth. I touched and played her hair. And finally I kissed her forehead, as a good night. I am sure, the longer she stayed here, I absolutely cannot hold myself not to do more to her. I love this girl, with all my heart. I want to make her mine. But half of my mind know that it is impossible. We are from different culture. It is hard to her family to accept me. And so do my family. And we both know about that, before. But now, this girl lost her memory and she goes where she wants and do whatever she wants. And I cannot stop her. I don't have any idea what kind of future we will have.

I don't want to hurt her. That is the reason why we promised not to meet each other, but I think it is our fate that brings her here. I knew it will be hard for us if we met each other. But now everything already happened like this. I cannot stopped it. I can only wait and go where we should be. But I will try my best to not hurting her.

I smiled and tried to close my eyes. Damn, it is hard to sleep with her i my arm, next to me.

~★~

I opened my eyes and looked at the room, oh, I am still in the hotel. Suddenly I remembered something. CLAY! Where is he? Did he left? I smell a coffee for somewhere. And I saw someone walk to my bed. I smiled. He looked fresh. I can smell his fragrance. He already take a shower. I looked at my phone. It is 7.30 am.

He smiled, "Good morning, sleepyhead.. I won't ask about your sleep. I can see you sleep like a baby."

I feel my face blushed. "Morning, Clay." Oh, I am really embarassed that he saw me sleep, wake up. And it is so not cool to him to saw my morning face. My hair is in a mess. I try to fix my hairstyle. But he came and ruined it again, "Don't worry, Kay, you are still beautiful with that looks." And he smiled again.

"Uh, why you like to annoy me?" I muttered

Without any preparation, I feel his wet lips meet mine. What..? "It is because I love you." He said after he let my lips free.

I touched my lips. Still feel his lips. "Love.. me? Really.. love me?" I asked a stupid question.

He laughed, "Of course I do. Come on, let's have a breakfast. I already ordered it. Our favourite breakfast, waffle, dearies." He hold my hand and took me to the table. Wow, it looks delicious. Waffles with chocolate topping and whipped cream, with red cherry on the top of it. He took the cherry and put it in my mouth. We smiled together. "So, I believe there is more thing you know about me, Right? Even you know about cherry,"

He only smile again, "yeah, I guess I do."

"So, tell me..., Clay.."

" After eating "

I smiled realize how big his affection to me. I think, he can make me do anything for him. I don't know that I can feel like this to someone. What did he do to me?

~★~

We decided to continue our talking while walking around the city. And I was right. He knew almost everything about me. And I believe him. From his story, I know that I have the other world that I enjoyed. The 'Clay World'. That is only one thing I scared to face. My parents. I know they won't agree to our relationship. They are a bit too conservative. I am scared that I will lose this happy world. Soon, which means the day after tomorrow, I will left this country, and also left Clay. And we can only chat after that.

"So, Clay, still how many years until you graduate?" This is the scariest one. He will go back to his country, which means, it is way too far.

"About two and a half, I hope".

"And what will you do after that?" I asked curiously

He looked at the sky and smiled, and looked at me after that, "I still don't know. And why you asked?"

I don't give an answer. I still keep silent. He touched my hand, "You are scared, Kay, aren't you? You scared that we won't ever meet again."

I nodded, "Yeah. Are there any chance for us, Clay? Are we really... won't happened?"

"Well, with logic, we won't. But I still believe that nothing is impossible, dear. Just let it happened by itself, okay? I didn't say that I give up about us. If you weren't come here, thing will be different. But now, I will try my best to protect our love and try to make it happened. Although I can't promise you anything. But we try, ok?" He talked gently.

I nodded again and felt that my tears will go down. He stood up and again, kissed my forehead, and my lips slowly. "Don't worry too much, dear."

I only smiled. He hugged me, and I can feel his warm. Why? Why we can't be together? I can give up my everything for him. For Clay only.

~★~