Synopsis and A/N

Meet Olivia: A self-concious, extremely shy, music-loving nerd. She hates all kind of attention and would rather be sat at the back of class with her earphones in. With loving parents, good grades, amazing friends she lives a good life despite having an extremely annoying twin brother.

Meet Noah: A hot, cocky, music-loving guy. With his dad leaving them, his brother took over the role of being dad and looked after his heart-broken mother. When his mum decides they should move house, Noah becomes fast friends with the schools bad-boy- Sam Richards. However he can't help but notice the shy girl at the back of class that keeps to herself.

When Noah hears Olivia sing, he can't help but he intrigued by her. But Olivia is so shy she has built up walls so no one will hear her sing.  Noah comes determined to break down those walls.

But will he be able to do it? Will they become friends or possibly more? What struggles will they face along the way? Because when words fail, music speaks.

-----------

Hello everyone! Thanks you for choosing to read my story. *gives cookie*

I have been wanting to write a story for a while but I couldn't find the right plot to fit with all the little scenes I had planned in my head. 

I have tried so hard on this story and on all the characters so I hope all my hard work has payed off and you enjoy the story!

Before you start please note the following points to avoid confusion\problems;

1) This story is set in England because that's where I am from. This means I will be saying 'mum' instead of 'mom' and 'colour' instead of 'color'. Sorry for any confusion. 

2) This  story is not edited. This means that if you find a mistake it is accidental and you can kindly point it out and I will correct it. Once is enough though I don't need lots of comments saying the same thing.

Apart from that I really hope you enjoy my story.

Chapter one will be going up soon.

See you then!

Hannah x