Chapter 18: Noah P.O.V

Noah P.O.V

I stand in front of the mirror spiking up my hair for the Halloween party tonight. I'm going as a werewolf even though Ella didn't want me to. She said the mask scared her.

Two soft knocks sound from my door.

"Yeah?" I call out and I see Rosie open the door in the reflection of the mirror.

"A girl is here for you." she says sweetly and walks into my bedroom.

I bend down to her level and ruffle her hair making her smile. "Thanks Rosie. I'll be down in a bit." I get up and grab my essentials-phone, wallet and my mask.

"What happened to Olivia?" I freeze my back turned.

"What about her?" My voice is strained.

"Why doesn't she come to our house anymore?" She asks looking down at her tiny toes. She looks sad.

When me and Olivia used to hang out everyday at our house Olivia bonded a lot with Rosie. No other girl I've brought round has got Rosie to come out of her shell. I suppose because Olivia is shy and understands.

I walk up to Rosie bending down and open my arms. "C'mere" I say and she rushes into my arms to give me a squeeze.

"We had a little argument." I explain to her.

Rosie's grip on me tightens. "I miss her."

So do I. I think to myself. No! She lied to me and tried to get me to break up with my girlfriend. It isn't my fault that we weren't friends anymore. She should've not made up stories.

"Please make up with her." She whispers.

As much I don't want to admit. I want Olivia back. She understood me. I was so close to getting her to sing to me. And that voice! A smile appears on my face thinking about it.

I shouldn't be thinking about her but I couldn't help it. Our friendship must've been so strong I can't forget about it.

"I'm sorry Rosie. I don't know if that will happen."

------------------------------

Before I know it I'm holding Ella in my arms on the dance floor, sweaty drunk bodies surrounding us.

I look down at Ella in her slutty bunny outfit. I really wish she wouldn't dress like this. I know she's beautiful, gorgeous even, but she ruins it by covering her face in make up and wearing short clothes. I smile down at her. Even if everyone else sees her as a slut, I don't care. She's my girlfriend, and I'll treat her well.

She smiles up at me and I smile back.

Soon, we start to get tired. "I need a drink you want one?" I shout over the music.

She nods at me, so I leave to go to the kitchen to get a drink.

On my way back I spot Olivia's friend. The nice one, I think her name was Alice. She's dancing with Mark, a dude in my science. I wonder if Olivia is here.

I turn the corner but then I see something I never expected.

"What. The. Hell!" I shout and Ella and Sam break apart from kissing. Ella looks at me guiltily while Sam just smirks.

"It's not what it looks like babe!" Ella says pleading me with her eyes.

"Oh really! Because it looked like you were cheating on me with Sam!" I roar. I grind my teeth and clench my fists to stop me from punching someone.

"I-I" She stutters, gulping in fear.

"You know what!? I don't want to hear your petty excuses! We're over!" I shout and I storm off the back garden for some fresh air.