Chapter 14: Trust me.

"So, where were you this time?" Dan questions as I step through the door. I sign.

"I was at Noah's house." I explain not in the mood for his interrogations. 

"Oooh," He says wiggling his eyebrows. "You two together now?"

"No." I say simply. "He has a girlfriend."

His face falls. "Oh."

"Did you hear what happened today?" I ask cautiously.

"No? What happened today?" He says confused.

"Um, nothing." I say quickly not wanting to trouble I'm with my stupid problems.

"What happened?" He demands, his arms crossing in front of his body.

"Nothing I told you!" I reply trying to leave but he blocks my way.

"Olivia." He says sternly. He only uses my real name wen he's serious.

"Danial." I tease back but then I see his expression is rock solid. I'm not going to get out of this.

"Okay! Okay!" I surrender. I look to the floor as I say. "You were right."

"Well, yeah! I am always right! Duh!" I roll my eyes. "But what about?" 

"Sam." I  mumble.

His smile drops. "Oh. I'm sorry, Olivia."

"It's fine." I shug.

"No, what happened?" He asks for the third time.

"He kinda embarrassed me in front of the whole canteen and made fun of me."

"What?" he screams. "When I get my hands on that son of a b-"

"You won't do anything!" I interrupt and he looks at me confused. "I'm sick of everyone saving me from him, I can handle it myself!"

And with that I storm off to my room leaving him speechless.

------------------

'Bleep bleep'

I look down at my phone and see I have a text.

'Hey, you wanna hang out tomorrow night as well? :)' ~Noah

Me and Noah swapped numbers last night. The thought of hanging out with Noah again excited me so I quickly sent a reply.

'Of course. :)' ~Me

I get a reply almost instantly.

'Good! Meet me after school! And don't wear a skirt tomorrow' ~Noah

'Okay? haha' ~Me

'Good night Olivia.' ~Noah

'Good night Noah.' ~Me

-------------------

I follow Noah's requests and wear trousers to school. All day my mind wonders to Noah and what we are going to do tonight. I can't seem to get him off my mind.

Alice, Nicole and Aidan have to snap their fingers in front of my eyes several times to get my attention thought the day.

What is this boy doing to me?

Soon the school day ends I am hurrying to the gates to see Noah.

My face drops as I see that Noah isn't alone.

In all her glory was Ella Johnston sucking Noahs face off much like they were at the party. Her hands on his chest and his on her waist. His back was against the wall and she was leaning onto him.