Coffee and a dinner

"Y/N L/N?" "That's me." You walk up to the cashier and get your (favorite drink). "That'll be $3.50." As you reach into you purse, you notice a man walk in, and out of the corner of your eye, you see he has brown-almost-black hair and stands about 5'10. You pay for your drink and head back to your booth.

'He's cute, but he probably has a girlfriend.'

You grab your sketch book and start to draw. As you draw, your mind starts to wonder, "Excuse me, miss?" You are pulled out of your thoughts when the same man who walked in earlier was standing in arms-length away from you.

"I was wondering..." He starts to awkwardly scratch the back of his neck and blush starts to creep up his face. "Yes?" I ask, urging him to continue speaking. "Well I was wondering... could I maybe sit here with you. I seen that you were alone, NOT TO BE WEIRD OR ANYTHING, NO NOT THAT but..." You giggle.

'Is he really this nervous to talk to me, a potato with arms and legs?'

"Yes you can sit here, I was just doodling." He sits down and reaches a hand across the table towards me. "I'm Mark Fischbach by the way." You reach and shake his hand. "Hi Mark, I'm Y/N L/N." As you bring back your arm he stares at you as if you were a priceless diamond that has never been touched. (My grammar and way with words, Am I right? Sorry, carry on)

You wave you hand in front of his face. "Hello? Earth to Mark?" He shakes his head. "Sorry, um I-I was a... distracted."

'Was he seriously staring at me?'

You laugh it off and blush a little. "It's ok." "So, um, watcha drawing?" Even though you knew you were drawing, you didn't even look at the page from earlier. You look down and your eyes widen; it's a perfect portrait of Mark. You didn't even know that you could draw that well. "Oh, I was just doodling." You said as you blush even harder than before and trying not to act weird.

As you both sit there, you talk and learn about each other. You learn that he's from Ohio and is a YouTuber called Markiplier. After talking for what seems like forever, but it was only 45 minutes, you feel like you've known him your entire life. And you don't know why you haven't seen him before. YouTube is like food to you, you can't get away or have enough of it. "So (Y/n), I-I was thinking, w-would you like to maybe, I don't know, would like to go to d-dinner with me this evening?"

I looked at him with disbelief.

'Did he really just ask me that?'

I sat there for a minute.

'Should I? He is really sweet, funny,and not to mention handsome.'

I looked at him, his big, brown eyes are burning holes in my heart. "Ya know what, yes. I will go to dinner with you." "Really?!" "Yes Mark, I will." He stands up and smiles the biggest smile you will ever see. "Thank you Y/N, you won't regret this!" I smile, stand up, and give him a hug.

'I know I won't.'