Wake up!

"Chica, you gotta staty quiet." I whispered as we made our way to Mark and I's shared bedroom where he was, asleep. It was 6 o'clock and Mark had to get up. I got up at 5:45 and let him sleep in while I got brekfest ready and let Chica out. But now he has to get up so he can record and get today's first video up. What's a better way to wake up than a big 65-pound golden retriever jumping on you when you're half asleep.

We tried to queitly go to the room, but Chica was so excited that we were going to get him up. Her little toes were tapping on the hard wood floor in the hallway. I slowly open the door and peeked in to see that he was snoring away and tucked under the covers in a beatiful sleep.

'Hehehehe. Not for long'

I held Chica by her pink bandana and made my way over to Mark's side of the bed. I tapped his leg to gently wake him up.

'One...'

He took in a deep breath and squinted his eyes to look at me and Chica.

'Two...'

"Oh, hey my two beautiful girls."

'THREE!'

"GET HIM CHICA!" I yell and let the big pup go. She jumps full-force onto the bed and on Mark, smothering him in kisses. He sputters and tries to speak without getting a mouthful of dog tounge. "You're.. gonna..... GET IT!" Mark yells as Chica gets off of him and runs out the door. He gets up to find me, but I'm already out the door and hiding.

"(Yn), where are you?" Mark says in a creepy voice as he searches the house. Me and Chica are hiding together in a little spot between the couch and wall. "I know how to find you two." I hear Mark make his way to the kitchen. I also hear a cabinet door open and a bag rattle. "Chica, come here girl!" Mark yells as he pours dog food into her bowl. Chica gets up and runs out, showing my spot. "No! Chica!" I yell-whisper.

All is quiet, except for Chica munching on her food. Then Mark appears above me, looking over the couch. "Found ya!" I scream and try to crawl away but he already has me around my wasit, pulling me from my spot. I kick and laugh and try to get away, but he lays me on the ground and holds me there. "WHY CHICA!?" I yell and look at the big, white pup. She wags her tail and keeps eating. I roll my eyes and look at Mark whose hovering over me. "Thanks to you, I now know what Chica's mouth tastes like. And it's not good." He says. "You're welcome!" I cheerfully said. We stare into eachothers eyes and lean in. As soon as the kiss starts, I pull back. "Blegh! Chica does taste bad!" "I told you!" We laugh and he lets me up so we can start the day.

"You're a traitor, but I love you." I say as I walk over to Chica. She turns around and has her toy badger that Jack gave to her when he came to visit. She looks at me and walks away. "Ass." I scoff at her and hear Mark chuckle as he drinks his coffee. I flip him off and go get myself some coffee.