PLEASE let us sleep!

This one has Dark, Mark, you, and dark you. So D-Y/N= Dark Your name. You can make up your own dark name.
Example: My name is Katie. So my dark name would be Kat- pronounced cat.
Dark has hair like Mark, but instead of blue, it's blood-red. And D-Y/N has your F/C-favorite color- streaks in her hair.
Anyway, on with the funny story.

Mark and I are cuddling on the couch, watching a marathon of 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' (Funniest show ever!) when we hear laughter and the door open. We look over and see two drunk demons, Dark and D-Y/N, stumble into the house. "H-hey Merk and Y-Y/N! How ya doin?" Dark slurs. "So I'm guessing you both  had fun on your date?" Mark asks the drunk couple. "Yep! Sure did Markimoo. " Dark says, slinging his left arm around D-Y/N's neck. "Okay. Which one of you are more sober?" I ask, standing up. "That would be meee, my goodie-two-shoes twin Y/N. " D-Y/N slurs/giggles. Dark starts to laugh until he can't breathe.

Mark stands up and goes into the bathroom to get 4 ibuprofen. He lays them on the kitchen counter. I look at him confused. "For tommorow. They're going to have the worst headaches of all time." I walk over to D-Y/N and Dark and guide them to their room. "How about you guys go to bed. It's pretty late." They stumble into the room and slam the door. I huff and run my fingers through my H/C hair. I walk back over to the tired looking Mark. I put my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arms around my waist. We stand their in silence for a few minutes until Mark broke it. "How about we go to bed too?" I just nod and nuzzle into his neck. He bends down and picks me up bridal-style. He heads to our room, right across from Dark and D-Y/N's room, and uses my foot to close the door. He gently lays me on the bed. I pull the cover up and scoot my body under it while Mark crawled over the bed and done the same.

We get comfortable and lay in the dark, enjoying the silence. We were about to fall asleep when we hear moaning and a bed squeaking. "Are you kidding me right now?!" I shout. Mark groans and sits up. "Can you two just go one night without fucking each other?!" He yells. The only response we get is louder moaning and the bed hitting the wall. "Come on, I have and idea." Mark huffs. "Grab the throw and your pillow and follow me." I grab the throw cover we keep at the end of the bed and my pillow, Mark gets his and he leads me out of out bedroom. He stops outside the loud bedroom and beats on it. "Hope you're both happy!"

"Mark, where are we going?" I ask. "We're going where we can sleep." He answered as he grabbed his keys and went out the door. I locked the door and headed to where Mark was, in the backseat of the car. I get and look at Mark who was laying down. "What are you  doing?" "Sleeping." He simply answers. He makes grabby hands at me. "Come and cuddles with da Markimoo." I giggle and lay down with him. I cover us both up and snuggle into Mark's chest as he wraps his arms around my waist. "This might not be the best place to sleep, but it's the quietest." He chuckles. I reach up and put my finger to his lips. "Shhhhh. Time for sleepes now."

We woke up in the morning and went inside to two hungover, sore, and cranky demons who flipped me and Mark off if we tried to ask or tell them something. All I know is that if they come home drunk and horny again, we are renting a hotel room.

Sorry if this was horrible. It is currently 2 o'clock as i'm writing this and i'm half asleep. I love all of you so much.
~ Love, WeirdGirl🍕🐳