Pax & B-Day Surprise Part 3

I watched him as he jumped down from the stage and ran through the audience yelling "IM GONNA BE A DADDIPLIER!" As he came back on stage, he walked over to me and held me in his arms again as Jack spoke. "Well, looks like there's going ta be a new -iplier joining the YouTube family. And seriously Mark, 'daddiplier'?" "Yes daddiplier.." Mark glares at Jack, then looks into your eyes, "and mommiplier. And now, babyplier."

I grabbed the mic that Mark had. "Are you ready to have a new girl in the house?" "Sweetheart, I've been ready since I met you." A big 'aww' came from the crowd. "How far are ya, lass?" Jack asked as he sit down beside of Bob. "Well today will make 2 months!" "Two months? TWO MONTHS?!" Mark stood there in shock and an open mouth. "I had to make sure that everything was ready." I repeated his words from when he proposed; and he seemed to notice, because he chuckled and turned to face the audience and started to give a big speech. "-and thank you, everyone, for being here and watching us be stupid in front of a camera. If it weren't for you all, we wouldn't be here today. And expect a new video from me when me and Y/N get home! And, as always, we will see YOU in the next video. Buh-Bye!"

Time skip- back at the hotel

"How did you plan this?" Mark asked as me, him, and the other three walked down the hallway to our rooms. "Well, I actually had a lot of help from Bob, Wade, and Jack." I look back and smile at them. "Wait, so they knew before your own husband?" "I wanted to surprise you like you did me. They helped me put all of it together. Down to the last detail." "But how?" We stopped in front of Mark and I's hotel room door. Mark readjusted his present he held in his arms. "Well Bob designed the pjs. I just told him what to put on it, he done the rest. Jack ordered the pacifier-" "And it was fuicken' hard to get too. Do ya know how many websites I had to go through to find that? But it was worth it. I'm so pumped!" Jack yelled as he pushed his fist into the air. The whole group laughed. "And finally, somebody had to keep you occupied. So I asked Wade to do a lot of co-op games with you." "I had to search steam and every gaming site possible for all kinds of games I've never even heard of!"

Mark looked at the closed box and smiled. "This is the best birthday present ever." He leaned over and kissed me quickly. Even though it was quick, it was full of passion.

"Well I'm off to bed." Wade said as he turned to walk to his room. "Yea. Me too. See you guys tomorrow." Bob said, reaching into his pocket and getting his room key out. "What time does your guy's plane leave?" Mark asks as I get our room key out. "Mine and Wade's leave tomorrow at 4, and I think that Jack's leaves at what? 3 pm?"  Bob said looking at Jack. "Yep!" "Okay, good night everyone." I wave as Mark and I walk into our room and closed the door.

He sat the box on the bed and put his hands on his hips and stared at me.

Marks pov
I stared at her as she sat her stuff down beside her suitcase. "What?" "Let me see." I said as I crossed my arms in front of my chest. She looked at me confused, "See what Mark?" "The bump" "Oh. Okay?" She pulled up her shirt and stood sideways- her right side facing me. I couldn't help but smile. There was a bump. Not big, but enough to where you could see it. I walk over to her and put my right hand on her stomach and my left one on her back. I looked up from her stomach to see her teared-up, E/C eyes. "Thank you Y/N. This has made me even more happy since the day I met you." "You're welcome Mark."

*Time skip- in bed (still marks pov)*

I rolled over to look at my phone. "1:30 in the morning? I won't be able to get any sleep." I thought out loud. My thoughts kept me awake. I rolled over again to see Y/N sleeping. I smiled and stroked her face gently with my thumb. I thought about the previous months.

*Flashback- 3 months ago*

"Mark?" "Yea Y/N?" We were cuddling on the couch, after I just got done recording, watching 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' (which is the best show ever!). "What would you say if I asked you about kids?" She looked at me with her big E/C eyes. "I would say that I've been meaning to ask you about that subject." I said grinning. "So it sounds like we're almost on the same page." "What do you mean almost?" She sat up. "It depends on if we're ready or not." I take her hands in mine and turn my body to face her. "Y/N, if you're ready, then I'm ready." "Really?! So when do we start?" She screamed-giggled as I picked her up bridal-style and headed towards our bedroom. "Now." I said as I kissed her. I didn't break the kiss and kicked the open door closed.

*Flashback end* (So many flash backs)

I laid my right arm over her waist and she instantly cuddled her head into my chest. 'I can't wait to be a father and hold my baby girl.' I though as I drifted off to sleep thinking about my growing families' future.

The End!