Fingerpaniting

Your POV
As I was making some sandwiches for Eddie's play date with Jack and Signe's son, Sam. I was deep in thought when the doorbell rang. I walked over and open the door to see Jack holding his 4 year old. "Jack and Sam! Come in!" Jack walks in and sets down Sam. "Where's Eddie?" Me and Jack laugh. "Mark, Eddie! Jack and Sam are here!"

Mark comes down the stairs with the little five year old, look- alike trailing behind him. Eddie runs towards Sam, "Sam, come on! The paint is weady!" They giggle as the quickly go upstairs. "Don't start yet you two, we have to change ya clothes first!" Jack yells. I chuckle and walk back to the kitchen. "I have two old shirts for the boys to wear, so don't worry." "Thanks Y/N."

"So, Jack, are you ready to dye your hair?" I asked as the two men walked into the kitchen behind me. "Yea! Im super excited! I've already made my appointment for Friday." "I already know Mark is excited, he hasn't shut-up about it." I say as I glare towards Mark. "Well I am! I'm gonna be so manly after I get pink-ified."

Mark came behind me and snaked his arms around my waist. "Whoa, PDA much?" Jack said while leaning on the wall that separates the livingroom from the kitchen. "SHUT-UP ya leprechuan!" Mark chuckled-yelled and put his attention back on me. "So watcha makin'?" "Turkey sandwiches for lunch." I said as I layed the top piece of bread on the last sandwich. "I'm gonna head and change their shirts." Jack says as he walks out the kitchen and goes up the stairs. "Okay, be up in a minute!"

Mark then starts to kiss on my shoulder, up my neck. He knows that's your weakness and he can get almost what ever he wants. "Can I haz sandywich nowz?" he mumbles into my shoulder. "No mark. These are for later." I leave his arms to grab the plastic wrap to keep the food fresh. As I begin to put the wrap on the eight sandwiches, Mark starts to kiss my neck again and grab my butt. I freeze as he sneaks his left hand up and quickly grabs one of the sandwiches. "Thanks honey!" he says as he takes a bite and walks into the living room. "Mark Edward Fischbach!" I shout with my cherry-red face. He peeks his head around the wall Jack was leaning on earlier. "Yes, Y/N M/N Fischbach?" he says as he walks back to me. By now, he ate the little triangle-shaped sandwich. "Seriously?! And while Jack and the kids are here?!" I whisper-shouted. "I'm sowy baby~ I luv yoooooou~" I shake my head and smile."I love you too, Mark."

"Daddy! We're weady to paint now!" Eddie shouted as he ran into the kitchen in one of my old, small, red shirts. "Okay, okay. Tell Uncle Jackaboy to put the paper up." Mark told him as he ruffled the small boys brown- almost black- hair. "Otay!" "And don't run up the stairs!" I yelled as I heard his little footsteps slow down, but just a little. "I'll check up in a little bit. I have to call Signe and tell her that they made it here." "Kay." Mark pecks my lips and heads up the stairs to Eddie's room.

Time skip- Lunch Time- an hour later

I look at the clock hanging above the t.v. in the living room. 'I better go check the boys and see the damage'. As I walk up the stairs, I hear loud giggling and shushing. I silently make my way to the cracked open door and peek in. All I see is Eddie and Sam with paint halfway up their arms, but the two I'm worried about is my man-child husband and the short Irishman. I walk through the door to see what they were laughing about. "Hey guys it's lun-" I fade off as I see Jack and Mark sitting in the floor. The kids had their fingers tangled up in their father's hair. Sam had neon green paint all over Jack's head and Eddie had Mark's in pink.

Mark and Jack were laughing at eachother and pointing at the mirror that Eddie has in his room. Mark looked into it and done a double-take when he saw me leaning the door way. "Oh hi sweetheart. We're just getting our hair done. Would you like to join?" Mark said in a high pitched voice. I guess the thought he was in trouble. "Sorry, I recently got mine done, but I would love a picture of the stylists doing your hair." The kids haven't stopped laughing since I came in. I pulled out my phone and took a picture. Mark and Jack were holding their thumbs up while the boys fingers were still tangled up in their hair. I posted the picture to twitter 'Turns out, Mark and Jack can't wait long enough to dye their hair! They got the kids to do it!'

"Kids, go to the bathroom. I'll be their in a minute." The kids run towards the bathroom giggling. Mark and Jack stood up and looked at me nervously. "Sorry that we made a mess Y/N. I-I'll clean it up sweetie." Mark studders. "Mark, do you really think I'm mad at you? This is adorable and not to mention, but it did stay on the plastic I put down so there's no mess." "Really?" I thought you would get mad." "Unless you want me to get mad then-" "no we're okay." Jack says quickly. "Come on now. Let's go get you all cleaned up and fed." I say as Mark, Jack, and I head to the bathroom to wash the paint from their hair.