Spanish Lover Boy

You and Mark are seniors in highschool. Mark just got out of Spanish class and comes to you at your locker. I will put what their saying in italics and underlined. This is all in your pov.
+Just a fair warning, I'm currently in Spanish and I'm not that great. Just bare with me+

It was the end of the day and everyone was heading to their cars and the buses. I opened my locker and put my Chemistry book in and reach over too get my Geometry 2 book out. My locker was beside the Spanish class. The good thing about where that was, is that it's Mark's last class.

I went through my bag and made sure I had everything, also I was waiting for Mark. 'Phone. Binder. Charger. Headphones.' I hear a loud voice and a deep voice laughing and coming my way. "I'm just sayin', I'm fokin' Irish. I don't speak Spanish!" "Jack, you need this class to get a credit so you can graduate. And quit looking for stuff to say in the dictionary!" "Hey, I didn't know that Ol' Teach was walkin' by" They both laughed and Jack got a text. Mark smiled at me. "Hi Y/N. Sorry I can't talk, I have to go see Signe. Bye!" Jack yells while trotting down the hall.

Mark walks up to me and puts his arms on my waist; I put mine around his neck. "Hola Señorita Y/N. (Hello Ms.-)" Good thing I took Spanish last year. "Hi Mark." I giggle. "Y/N, eres bello (you're beautiful). "Thank you Mark. Eres guapo (You're handsome). And my bano taco (short)." He looked at me confused, then chuckled. "I'm your short taco?" "Yep!" I say, popping the 'p'. "Shall we go Señorita L/N?" "We shall Señor Fischbach." I closed my locker and he took my hand. We made it through another day of Hell and Mark kept calling me his Little Tacocat.

Tacocat is tacocat spelled backwards :3

This is the one for Friday. I suck at Spanish, sorry. carrot_top2015 and I thought this would be cute. (Mostly me :'3)
They no love meh! Why don't you love meh Wade-Chan?! PLZ luv your Senpai! (their the only one who will get what I'm saying)