Soul-Art 2

My hand is officially healed. So, without further ado, SOUL-ART PART 2!

Your POV
I lay back into my chair and sigh. 'One down, nine to go.' I think as I start a new video. As soon as I pressed play on my camera, BF/N busted into my door (not literally). "Sup biatch!" I chuckle as I reach back and paused my recording. "Do you have to do that every time you come over? And why don't you call me so I know when you are?" I asked. She walked out of my recording room, explaining what the rules of being best friends are and heading to my kitchen. I get up out of my rolly chair (That's what I call it, idk about any one else) and go sit at the breakfast bar that seperates the kitchen from the living room. BF/N was pulling stuff out of my refrigerator. "So are you getting ready for PAX?" BF/N asks me. "I was until you so rudely interupted." "Can you calm back the sass a little?" I laughed and asked what she was making. "THE GREAT BF/N IS MAKING SPAGHETTI!" "I'll be my office if you need me."

I walked into my recording room and sat down. I grab my phone and check a few social medias, retweeting and republishing some fanart. I check my subscriptions on YouTube and seen my favorite youtuber and crush, Markiplier, posted a new video of 'The Joy of Creation'. I've been wanting to play this for my channel, but I haven't got around to it yet. I press play and listen to him speak with his deep, base-y voice. I could listen to that voice all day. 'I wonder if he has found his soulmate yet?' We only talk at conventions, and not even alot then. I'm always so shy to talk to him. I mean, who wouldn't... He's sexy as FUCK! (True story XD)

I wake up from my day dream and look at a black pen. I grab it and draw a heart on my left wrist. Sometimes I paint on my arms or my legs because I get bored. I can tell that he isn't an artist, or even a good drawer, but he tries, and that's what makes me happy. He draws little hearts, mustaches, and even little squirrels. I love them. I can't wait to meet my soulmate, and I hope it's soon.

BF/N walks in when Mark is saying his outro. She has a smug smile of her face. "What?" I ask.  "I see you're watching your soulmate." I sigh and shake my head. "I wish. Hey, can you help me do some videos so I can atleast be half-way done?" She pulls 'her' chair beside of me. "Yeah, the sauce needs time to cook. And I'm sure that Mark is your soulmate. Wade and I have money that our ship will be true. ONE DAY!" She yells, pushing her fist into the air. "You two seriously ship us?" "DUH! Almost everybody does! Y/S/N (Your ship name with Mark) WILL LIVE!" I just roll my eyes. "Let me just go get my phone, and we'll start." She says then walks into the livingroom.

I glance back down at my wrist, only to find that there's a smaller, blue heart beside of my black one. I smile and grab a red one to draw another heart below the blue one. I set down the pen when BF/N walks back in. I guess she seen my wrist, beacuse she giggled and sat down. I push her shoulder and press play on the camera.