Pax & B-day Surprise! Part 2

Skip to near the end of the panel

Your pov
I laugh as I watch Mark and Jack run around the audience with microphones. "And what is your question?" Mark asks a nervous teenager; she's about 17 and has a pink mustache backpack. "I just wanted to say happy birthday and that I got you and Y/N a present." She pulled a plushie of the creature that Mark and I made on an episode of Spore (I wanted to play it, it looked so fun when him and Wade played it). It was shaped like a ball, had little bug-like wings, a tiny mouth with sharp teeth, six legs, black eyes that stared into your soul, and was a bright yellow color. Therefore, it was dubbed the fascinating name Monstrosity-Lemonity.
He got it and hugged the girl and thanked her. "That reminds me, Mark I think Y/N has a present for you. Come up here." Wade said as he looked at me, smirking. I looked over at him. 'Wow, he just Sparta kicked me to tell him, didn't he?' Mark looked at me in confusion, but ran and jumped onto the stage. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked back and seen Bob holding the neatly wrapped box. The box had galaxy wrapping paper on it and a big purple bow. I thought Mark would love it since he loves space.

As you grabbed the box and thanked him, you saw a grinning Mark. "Y/N, you shouldn't have." He said as you handed him the box. "Oh, I think she should have." Jack said while walking back to the stage. Mark shook the box, "Is it a pupper-shnup?" "No Mark it isn't a puppy, and if it were, it would be dead from you shaking it." I said with a Smirk and raised eyebrow. He laughed and sat the box on the table.
He started to rip the paper off, throwing it at the audience. As he opened the flaps on the box, his grin went to a straight face. I started to worry and looked at Bob. He giggled and pointed at Mark and mouthed 'look'. I looked back at Mark. He had a tear running down the left side of his face as he picked up the picture that was laying on some soft material. He looked at me with big eyes, "Y/N, is this real?" "Yes Mark." you said while giggling a little. He carefully, but quickly put the picture back in the box, and ran over to where I sit and embraced me in a big hug. I heard him sniff and felt his shaky breath on my neck where he had his head laying in the crook of my neck. The audience looked confused. "Jack and Wade, since Mark is busy, why don't you show everyone what is in there? And show the picture last, please?" I asked, rubbing Mark's back. "Yea sure thing." Wade said with a huge smile on his face as him and Jack strutted over to the box.

Marks pov
'Oh my god...' I look over at Y/N with hope in my eyes. 'Please don't let this be a joke.' "Is this real?" I asked her. "Yes Mark." She said while giggling. I put the picture back in the box, and ran over to my wife and embraced her in the biggest hug I had ever given anyone. I started to sniff and let out shaky breaths where I laid my head on the crook of her neck and started to cry. 'Oh my god, this is really happening!'

Your pov
Mark shifted to where he was sitting, to crossed-crossed on the ground in front of my chair. I put my arms around his shoulders and my head on top of his as he leaned back onto my legs. His breathing hitched every once in a while, but he quit crying and had a smile so big; he looked so dazed. I haven't seen a smile like that since he proposed and also when we both said 'I do'.

Jack reached into the box to pull out the first thing: a pink, footie baby pjs that said 'Daddy's gammer girl' and had the 'Markiplier's Heroes' heart under the words. "Hmm. I wonder what this will be used for." Jack said as he laid the clothing on the table. 75% of the audience were still confused; the other 25 were sitting with happiness and shock in their face.
Wade then proceeded to pull out the second item: a baby pacifier that looked like a red YouTube sign. "Y/N, just because Mark acts like a big baby, doesn't mean he needs this." He said as he looked at me and Mark. I laughed and leaned over to look at my wonderful husband. He was still dazed and the smile hasn't faded any.
And finally, Jack gently pulled out the last item as Wade put the other two things back into the box. Jack and and Wade both giggled. "And if some of you haven't figured out what all this stuff means for Mark and Y/N, maybe 'this' will!" As he said 'this', Jack turned the sonogram towards the audience. The entire room went quiet. Then, all of a sudden, a roar of screaming, cheering, and just excitement spread across the room. Bob took a mic from the table and walked over to where me and Mark were. "So, Mark, what does this mean?" Mark looked up at Bob as the last tear fell from his eye. He stood up, took the mic, looked at me, then to the crowd. "It means..." He took in a big breath before speaking. "This means I'm gonna be a-a DAD!!!"

Part three is the final part. Yay!