Meet my kid Part 1

D/N- daughters name

'This is it.' I thought as I walked back and fourth in the living room. Today, my boyfriend, Mark, is meeting my 6 year old daughter, D/N.

I met Mark at  gaming convention. I went because I have my own YouTube channel. I had my brother/sister watch her because i don't want to take her until she's older. I met Mark at the Cons' after-party and we hit it off right away. The con' was only four days, but in those for days,we learned a lot about each other. I learned about his likes and dislikes, what his favorite color was, and other fun things. He told me something that meant more than anything to me (besides my daughter), he loves kids. I told him about D/N and he was so excited. He said that he wanted to meet her immediately. I texted him when I got home and he started making plans to come see me and D/N as soon as possible. Good thing we both live in L.A.

"Mommy!" My daughter yelled as she was running down the hallway. "Do I look pretty?" She was wearing her custom, pink "gamer-chick" dress that had a baby chicken wearing headphones. "Yes sweetheart, you look wonderful." My phone buzzed and D/N ran to pick it up. "Hello?" she asked in her cute, little voice. I could hear a deep voice on the other line. D/N giggled and I asked who it was. "He says his name is Mark..." I heard the deep voice talking again."And he says that he is the greatest man in da world!" I shook my head and chuckled. 'Mark'. She giggled again, said okay, and handed me the phone.

"Hello beautiful!"-"Hi Mark, where are you?"-"Well, I'm at this really nice looking neighborhood, standing on someone's porch that has awesome Christmas lights everywhere!" I knew he was talking about my house. D/N and me decorated for Christmas (Sorry if you don't celebrate it). I played along with his act. "Okay, hold on. I think there is a hobo standing on my porch." And with that, I hung up and walked to the door. "Sorry, we don't accept homeless people here." I laughed as I opened the door and seen my blue-haired, brown eyedbotfriend standing where all the green and red lights reflected off his glasses. "Even if I'm a sexy, handsome,sweet, strong-" "Sorry, not even that." I said as I closed the door back. D/N peaked around the corner and giggled. I heard Mark chuckle.

"Hi Mark" I say as I reopen the door. He has a bright smile on his face. "Hello beautiful!" He stepped in and gently pecked my lips. "Ewww!" D/N said as she peaked around the corner that led to the living room. "Y/N, you didn't tell me that you had adorable gremlins in your house." I laughed and walked over to pick her up. As I did, she cuddled her head into my neck. "Mark, this is D/N. D/N, this is mommies boyfriend, Mark." "Hi..." she quietly said and giggled into my neck. "Well hello there. Aren't you a cutie?" I sat her down and looked at Mark. He had a giant smile on his face. "Do you like my dress?" D/N asked. "Hmm..." Mark hummed, knelling down to her height, and taking her hand and spinning her around like a princess. I chuckled and watched with a huge grin on my face. "I love it! You're a gamer girl huh?" "Yeah! Me and mommy play all the time!" He laughs and re-adjusts himself onto the other knee. "I play games too." "You do!?" She looked at him, astonished, as he nodded. "Yeah," he said as he looked up at you and then back at D/N "you and mommy might need to come to my house and play all kinds of games." D/N giggled and nodded her head. She took his hand and led him to the couch while telling him about all the games she liked to play. 'Looks like I found a good one.'

Time Skip- 4 Hours later

D/N was asleep on my lap. I knew she would be passed out around this time. "I'm taking her to bed. Be back in a minute" I pecked Marks lips and packed D/N to her room. I layed her down and tucked her under pink and light green butterfy blanket and gave her the stuffed foxy toy my fans sent to her in one of our fanmails. I kissed her head and turned on her night light. I cracked the door and walked back to Mark. I collasped onto the couch beside him. He looked over at me and smiled. "What?" I looked at him confused. "I love her, that's what." I blushed and relaxed onto his chest. "I'm so glad. That has a lot off my chest." "Why didn't you introdce us sooner? She's so adorable." I hesitated for a second. "I was scared that you wouldn't like her, or she wouldn't like you." "If you had her, then why wouldn't i love her? Her personality is so cute. And especially if she's a gamer like you." I blushed so much, I'm pretty sure I looked like a tomato. He laughed and kissed my nose sweetly.

"So..." he hesitated, "Where is her father? Not to be rude or anything." I knew I had to tell him sooner or later. "Well, her father is somewhere in Europe I think. It all started after highschool (I was 18). I went straight to college so I could get done with school ASAP. I met a guy named Michael (her father) at a party. We hung out for a while and got to know each other. One thing led to another, ad we started dating. Then things got serious." I didn't think Mark would want to hear me talk about this, but he seemed so interested. So I kept talking. "One day, we decided to, ya know, 'have fun'. It wasn't my first time, but it was with Michael. A few weeks later, I started throwing up. I thought it was a stomach bug, so I went to a doctor. Turns out, i was 6 week pregnant (I don't know really anything about the first few weeks of pregnancy. Just go along with it). I was excited and scared. When I told him, he said that he wasn't ready to be a parent, and that he found someone else he loved more. Turns out, he cheated on me with her, and she was pregnant to; 5 weeks to be exact. So we broke up, I dropped out of college, and raised D/N all by myself. Michael doesn't even contact her or anything. I was afraid of dating because I was scared that they wouldn't like my kid." I finished and sniffed away a tear.

I looked up at Mark and he had sadness and anger in his eyes. He pulled me into his lap and held me as I sobbed into his shoulder. "I will never leave you two like that, EVER. I love you both, and now you're stuck with me." I chuckled and thought about mine and D/N's future now that Mark was there.