Robin Hood

I've only watch the Disney version of this, the one with the animals. I listened to the song and laughed as I made this up. Enjoy!

Start the music

The sheriff and his posse watched as the great robbers of the rich and givers to the poor, Mark Fischbach and Little Wade (see what I did there) casually walking down the forest path of Sherwood Forest. They were swinging their arms, laughing about random things in the world and making jokes.

The sheriff quickly made his way behind the bushes where a huge pond was, and where the two men were heading to.

Mark and Wade took off their shirts and shoes and jumped into the water and started splashing each other with the water and laughing away. The sheriff thought that the two had no idea that they were there, and had intentions on getting the two 'Wanted Criminals' for Prince John today. But what they didn't know was that Mark and Wade knew what they were doing and was devising a plan.

"Okay," the sheriff whispered to the others, "on the count of three, spring up and get ready to fire. Get ready. 1...2...3!" They herd of men stood up from the bushes and drawled their bows and aimed them towards the water, only to be met by nothing. Not a single ripple to be seen. They all look at each other and shrug. 'Whats?' and 'Where are they's' filled the air. One of the men caught movement out of the corner of his eye. He looked over to the right of the pond and up the different path from the one that Mark and Wade took. He is shocked to see the two men running, shrugging on their shirts over their wet backs and hopping to put on their shoes. They look over their shoulder and smile, laughing away at the confused hoard of men. The guard yells and points at the direction that the two went in. "Th-that way! Their going that way!" The sherif looks and sees Mark turned around and running backwards, sticking his tongue out and making stupid faces at the men. Wade just rolled his eyes.

The sherif looks at his men just standing there and not running after them. "After them you idiots! Don't let them get away!" The men start to run after the escapists and fire their bows at the laughing men.

One turn after another, and they still haven't hit the men. Mark and Wade run through some blue berry bushes at the end of the road and loose the gang of men. The sheriff and his men run through the same bushes, thinking that they have them cornered, but only to be met with no Mark and Wade at the dead end. The sheriff gets mad and throws his hat on the ground and stomps all over it, throwing a tiny tantrum. He then harshly grabs it from the ground and walks back toward the small town of Nottingham with his posse, empty handed without the two men.

Little did they know that all they had to do was look up.

Marks POV
"We sure did loose those idiots, didn't we my tall compadre?" I asked Wade as I leaned on the big oak tree trunk and relaxed myself on the limb that was supporting me. "Yea, but they've been getting better with their aim." "Why do you think that ol'boy?" "Mark, look at your hat." He says as he points to my green, pointed hat with a red feather, sitting on my head. I pull it off and examine it. I find a sharp arrow going through the material. "We'll damn. No doubt about it, but we can easily still get away from those idiots in a flash." I say while taking out the arrow and looking down the shaft of it and seeing how straight it is. (I know what your thinking. You have a nasty mind. Don't worry, I do tooXD) "They don't even know how to make good arrows. How do they expect to catch us with these pieces of shit?" I toss it to Wade and he looks at it. "It may be a piece of shit arrow, but it's an awesome toothpick." He takes the sharp part and starts to clean his teeth. I laugh and stop to the sound of my stomach growling.

"Hey, let's get back to the camp and make some lunch, I'm STARVING!" He laughs and starts to climb down the other oak tree that was beside of mine. "Yeah, I am too. But this time, IM cooking. Last time, you burned the ham thinking about Maid Y/N." As he says Maid Y/N, he puts his hands together and looks like he's day dreaming. I get to the bottom and jump off. I punch him in the arm. "I love her Wade. She's beautiful, perfect, smart, and not to mention her wonderful, E/C eyes. *big exhale*. Those gorgeous eyes. And-" "Save it for your dreams lover boy." He pokes my head and walks faster towards our camp. I shake my head and laugh, jogging to catch up to the big oaf.