Pax & B-Day Surprise! Part 1

This is so cute that my heart can't take it. When you all get to the really-cute part (and this counts for the other two parts), you'll be wherever you are, and go 'Awwwwwwww!' I'll shut up now.

Your pov (at the hotel)
"So y/n, are you nervous?" Wade asked me. Mark and I went to Pax Prime, and Jack, Bob, and Wade had helped me plan a big surprise for Mark during his panel this evening for his birthday since Pax was held on the weekend of his birthday. "I am but I'm not. Is that a good answer?" I grinned and let out a little laugh. "Well I would be nervous to if-" Bob stopped as soon as Mark walked in with a towel around his neck, since he just got out of the shower. "Nervous about what?" He asked while rubbing the towel on his damp hair. "Um...about being up on stage with you guys and answering the crazed-fangirls questions." All of us laughed. "Well it can't be as bad when you came with me and I called you up on stage, and in front of probably a few hundred people, and proposed to you." You chuckle as he says something else. "I'm actually really excited about tomorrow. It's my birfday!" (And no, this is not a spelling error. Just imaging Mark, with his baby voice, saying birfday. SO FRICKEN CUTE!)

Flash back (2 years ago)

"Can my beautiful girlfriend come up here please and join us? Where are you?" I watched from the front row as my boyfriend- of two years- looked around the crowd for me, standing at the edge of the stage. You could easily see me, I was right at his feet. He formed his hands into binoculars and put them over his eyes. I stood up and slapped his shin. Everyone laughed as he pretended to fall and act like he was hurt. After a few minutes, he stood up and chuckled as he helped me climb onto stage. The fans knew me, since Mark introduced me a few months after we started dating. Mark led me to the black couch to sit down with him, Jack, Felix, and Ken to play 'Cards Against Humanity'. When it was your turn, you read the white card, and only Mark laid a black card down. You look at the others. "Go ahead, read it." Jack said with a excited-squeaky voice. I looked at them confused, but shrugged it off. "Will you-" I picked up Marks card, "Marry...me?" I look at them in confusion as Mark stands up, soon to get on one knee and Ken held a mic to his face. "Y/N L/N, I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't want to change anything about you but one thing..." He looked down and back up to meet my eyes again. "I want to change your last name. So, do you want to upgrade your place as girliplier and be my wifeiplier?" The whole crowd of fangirls and fanboys cheered and started to chant 'yes' over and over again. Felix and Jack were hugging each other and acting like they were crying, while Ken the mic in front of my face. I was speechless. "So Y/N, what will it be?" Ken asked as he pointed at the backstage people.  I giggled because they started to play the jeopardy count down song over the big speakers.

"I-I-I..." I looked Mark in his beautiful brown orbs for eyes. I seen light, I seen happiness, and seen my future. "YES! YES MARK, YES!" I shout as I hugged Mark as hard as I could. The crowd were screaming, jumping, they were even crying and dancing. Mark pulled back from the tight embrace and slipped the ring onto my finger. It was silver with a beautiful, pink diamond that was shaped like a mustache. I giggled at the odd shape, but I loved it because it meant something to Mark and I.
Mark held my hands in his, "You have made me the happiest man alive Y/N." He then cupped my face and kissed me. I was in heaven. Thinking 'soon I will be marrying the man I love'. When we pulled away, he stood up and got the microphone from Ken. "THE GREAT MARK FISCHBACH- aka. Markiplier-IS OFFICIALLY OFF THE MARKET!" Jack had another mic, "Ahh, Y/N, ya stole my man." Then Felix spoke, "Well this is a turn of events. Usually a person of the audience does this, but oh were we wrong! Oh so very wrong." Then audience laughed.

As the panel came to a close, the crowd of fans poured out the doors. Jack, Ken, and Felix stood up from the couch and stretched. I looked at Mark, who hadn't stopped smiling since I said yes. He draped his arms around my neck from behind me and I put my hands on his. "How long have you had this planned?" "Well, I didn't exactly do it myself. And for about 2 months." He looked over to the other three. "Them, Bob, and Wade helped. I had to figure out a way to get the cards. So Felix handled that. Bob knew a ring maker and diamond cutter, so I got that custom ring for a low price. Wade helped me get the guts to do this. And Jack and Ken helped me make sure you didn't get suspicious." He said as he layer his head on my shoulder and started swaying side to side. "So that's why you two kept taking me to the mall and annoying the hell out of me?" I said as I looked at the nervous bear-like man and short Irishman. They nervously scratched the back of their necks. "Yea." they said at the same time. "Was that also why you kept going to the Game Grumps place?" I look to the side at Mark. "Yea. I had to go make sure everything was ready. I couldn't risk you hearing me talk to them over the phone." I chuckle and kiss his temple. "I love you, Mark~" "I love you too, Y/N."

Flash back ends

I was so lost in thought of that wonderful memory, that I didn't even notice that we were walking into the big convention center. I leaned over to Bob and whispered in his ear. "Where's 'it' at?" "Don't worry 'it' is already on stage, under the table." "Thanks Bob" He says 'no problem' as he gives me a reassuring side hug. By now, all the nervousness had let my body and I was ready to give my husband, of two years, his unforgettable birthday present today.

*Movie announcer voice* Part 2, coming soon to a device with wattpad, near you!