Bathing the kids

Mark
"Mark! We got a runner!" I hear Y/N yell. I walk out of my recording room, only to be passed by one of the twins, Eddie, who was running down the hall naked. "Catch your son!" Y/N runs past me, trying to catch the streaking child.

I chuckle and head towards the living room. But halfway there, I stop in my tracks. 'Wait, where's Maddi?' I thought. Right then, I was passed by the little girl, also in her birthday-suit like her brother. I see that Y/N is all tied up with Eddie, so I decide to try and capture Maddi.

"Come'ere you little naked bean!" I yell as I grab Maddi from behind. She was focused on her mother trying to catch her brother, who was running around the couch. Y/N would go one way and Eddie would go the other.

I pick up Maddi and hoist her over my shoulder. She squeals and giggles and get a face-full of toddler butt. I smile and gently tap Maddi on her cute lil' baby booty "What in the world has gotten into to you guys?" I ask as I stand at the end of the hall that leads to the living room.

As Eddie squealed and ran, Chica woke up from her nap and walked into the room to see what all the commotion was. This caused Eddie to stop running and be distracted while Y/N snuck up behind him. She quickly grabbed him and held him to where he was hanging from his waist on her arm. Y/N looked at me, her hair floating everywhere. She only said one simple word, "Bath."

"You both acted this crazy over one bath! You never do this when I bath you!" I pulled Maddi off my shoulder, holding her infront of me in all her naked glory-ness. All she did was giggle, which made Eddie start to giggle. "Come on my little heathens, let's show mommy how it's done." I put Maddi on my shoulder again and walk over to Y/N, grab Eddie from her, and throwing the giggling toddler over my other shoulder.

I make my way to the bathroom and see shampoo bottles on the ground and water splashed everywhere. I put the twins into the warm water and get the bubble-bath bottle (Try saying that really fast). I pour the liquid into the bath and placed the bottle on the sink. "You guys know what to do." I said. The kids took their hands and started to swirl them around the water, causing the bubble-mix and the water to mix, and form bubbles.

I stand up and look over and chuckle at the amazed look that Y/N had on her face. "H-how did you calm them down? I tried that and they jumped out and, well you know the rest." She said, leaning on the door frame. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Because I'm the favorite parent."

She pushed me off of her as me and the twins laughed. Y/N walked over to get the shampoo and I started to clean up the big pools of water that have collected in the floor.

Okay, I have some news... I'm putting this book on hold. NOW before you freak out, I have some good, maybe great, news. IM WRITING A NEW BOOK! It's a Darkiplier one. I won't tell you much, but I will tell you that it's like forbidden love between Dark and you. I have to take all my writing time to start on this. Sorry about leaving 'Soul-Art' on a cliff hanger. I promise I will try to find time to write part 3, but I'm busy working on the new book. I'm writing a few chapters before I publish it.

I'm not going to tell you much, but I tell you the title.

Ready...

"When Opposites Attract"

You like it? You'll understand what it means when I publish it.

Thanks for reading! Love,you all! 😙💕