Snuggles and potatos

I sigh happily and snuggle into Mark's chest. We've both have had a long week. Mark and I have been preparing to go to Indiepop Con next week. Packing, recording, plane tickets, hotel rooms, all of that shitz. I'm excited about it, because this is my first convention.

But the bad thing about all this....... NO RELAXING!

We've been going non-stop. But right now, i'm just enjoying being in my favorite gamer's arms. It's currently 7 o'clock a.m. and on a cold, California morning. That gives me an even better reason to stay in bed and snuggle with my boyfreind.

I hear Mark chuckle. I raise my head up and look at him. "What are you laughing at?" "Who me?" He askes. "Yes you, you doof." I say 'booping' him in the nose. "Well, I was thinking about how busy we've been. And how I haven't had time to see your beauty." Mark says as he moves down and nuzzles into my neck and kisses my collar bone. I giggle and close my eyes, feeling his breath on the front of my chest. (You're still dressed, but just in a bra and underwear)

"So are you excited? About the con?" "Yea," I respond, running my left hand through his faded blue hair, "i'm excited to see Jack and talk to him again. And not over Skype." Jack came to visit Mark and I. While he was here, we got close. We have like a brother-sister relationship now.

Mark wraps his arms round me and keeps his grip tightened. I look down at him. He has a jealous, and protective, look on his face. "Mark, are you jealous?" He sits up and looks at me. "Whaaat. Pfft.....No. Why would I be jealous?" I sit up and look in his eyes. I put my hands on his cheeks and squish them (he looks like a fish). "Mark. I'm going to say this now. I. Love. You. Don't think i'm gonna leave you anytime soon." "Oo pomise?" He asks. I'm still squishing his cheeks, so it comes out funny. I giggle and kiss his squished lips and let go. "Yes Mark. I love Jack-" He interupts me with a growl, "- like a brother. And, no offense to Jack, but why would I go for an Irish potato, if I have my strong Korean-German-American potato boyfriend?" Mark huffs out a laugh and looks at me with a smirk. "And I have my (traits that you want him to name off) potato girlfriend." He leans in and gives me a kiss.

We lay back down and snuggle for the rest of the day. We talk about random things like: What the future holds. What will we be doing at the convention (his fans already know about me, and they love me). Why is the sky blue. If you could have any exotic pet, what would it be. And etc. 

   If I had to pick an exotic pet, I want either a fox or a sloth. IDK why, but I'm leaning towards the sloth. I would name him Henry. Thanks fer reading mah sucky stories.

@melkra I'm also entering this in a contest. It probably won't win, but at least I tried XD