Soul-Art 1

This world is like any other world.
We all go to school, have families, and even date other people.
But the one thing that makes it different, is that everyone has a soulmate.
One person for another person. Nobody else, WHAT-SO-EVER.
Yeah, of course you can date other people, but wouldn't that be awkward?
Knowing that this person that your kissing or holding hands with isn't the person you'll spend the rest of your life with.

The one way that you can find your soulmate, is by drawing on yourself.
You can draw anything with anything.
Trees, swirls, animals... Anything you can imagine!
But, like everthing, there's twist.
You can't write words. Just pictures.
Not even memos to remind you of something.
But the good side to this, is that when you meet your soulmate, then you can write words.
Weird right?

This is the story about how you found the person that you'll be spending the rest of your life
with in the most unsuspecting way.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mark's POV

"...And I will see you, in the next video. BUH-BYE!" Wade and I wave at the camera. "So, how many do you have left?" Wade asks  me. I smile, turn off the cmera, and load the footage onto my editing software. I sigh and relax into my chair. "That was the last one Wadey-Poo." I reach up and pinch his cheek. He smacks my hand away and laughs.

I stretch my arms out and yawn. Wade's eyes go wide and a smile stretches across his face. I look at him. "What?" He grabs my left hand and turns it over to look at my wrist. there in the middle of it was a heart. "Aww! She drew a heart!" Wade yelled. I jerked my hand away from him and admired the little heart. I smile. Wade 'aww's' again and I push his arm. "I'm going to get somethin to eat. Want anything?" He asks, getting up. "No I'm good. I'll be in there in a minute."

When he's out of the room, I grab a blue pen and draw another heart beside of the other one. It's just a little bigger that the other one. I smile, knowing that she'll see it.

It sucks that almost all of my friends have met their soulmates. I can't wait to meet my soulmate. I bet she's the most stunning girl in the world. The only thing I know about her is that she is very artistic. Sometimes, I'll see beautiful drawings show up on my arm, leg, or just about anywhere else. There's funny cartoons, video game stuff like controllers or logos, and one of my personal favorites, a variety of galaxies.
I draw her stuff to. Not as good as hers, but stuff like little hearts, smilie faces, or even little mustaches. I wish that we could write words so that we could meet each other faster, but when you do, the words don't even show up. It's like the pen is out of ink of the brush has no paint it.
It builds up your anticipation, wondering what the person that your going to spend the rest of your life is somewhere in this and only time that gets in the way. It could take a year or two, or even five years. Nobody knows. Until you reached the age of 18, if you wrote on you skin, your soulmate wouldn't see it. But once you turned 18, you could draw anywhere and they couls possibly see it.

I get up and go into the livingroom. As I sit on the couch and turn on the t.v., Wade walks back into the room. "I ordered pizza. It'll be here in a bit." "Okay." I pull up YouTube app on my t.v. I see that my favorite YouTuber, YT/N, has uploaded a new video. I press play on my remote and wait for the video to load. I hear Wade snort. I look at him out of the corner of my eye. "Are you watching your girlfriend?" Wade asks, batting his eyes and making a stupid face. "She isn't my girlfriend Wade. And she's probably found her soulmate already." I look at the screen disappointed. "Mark, you do remember that we're both friends with her best friend that tells us alomost everything, right?" 'Oh yea.' "We'll see them at at Pax this weekend and you'll both see that you're soulmates!" Wade yells. The doorbell rings and he gets up to grab the tasty goodness which is known as PIZZA.

I look down at my wrist where the two hearts lay and see that there is a red heart with the other two, making the hearts form a triangle-shape. I smile and head to where Wade was munching on the pizza. Grabbing a slice and planning the long weekend ahead.

I had your POV written first, but my HUNK-O-JUNK laptop didn't save it. I will update again soon. I have alot of tests to do this week and then next week is my last week of school.
Wish me luck! \(^3^)/