New Years Fanfiction Reading (X)

This is all in your pov

'Hmm... This looks interesting.' I thought as I was laying on the couch, trying to find stories about my boyfriend, Mark. He was doing a New Years eve livestream later that is carrying over into the new year, and he is wanting to do a fanfiction reading.

"Hey babe. Found anything yet?" Mark asks as he walks through the living room, to the kitchen. "Unless you want smutt, then no." He walks over, lifts you up, and sits under you. "Whats with all the sex stuff about me? I mean, they know I'm already taken." I giggle as he snuggles under me even more. "Well, you are sweet, attractive, and very sexy. Just let the fangirls and fanboys dream." I say. Mark hasn't looked at my screen, so he doesn't know that I'm reading a smutt fanfiction about me and him.

"So Bob and Wade are reading these with you, right? Do you want smutt, fluff, Xreader, X Wade, X Bob, or what?" "Yea, Jacks joining us too. We're thinking about doing the Boner Cast. And I guess you could get- Wait! There's Me x Wade and Bob ones! EWWWW!" Mark yells as he shivers and gags. "There's Bobiplier, Lordiplier, especially Septiplier. These people have good imaginations too. There's one where you, Bob, Wade, and Jack get in a plane crash and stuck on an island. And you all get like REALLY horny and have a big fourso-" "NO STOP RIGHT THERE! I don't want to hear anymore!" He yells as he gets up and starts to head to or shared bedroom. I get up and follow him.

'I'm bothering the hell outta him.'

"Come on Markimoo. Dontcha want to hear about how you and Jack start to make out while Bob and Wade are jerking each other off. And-" "Y/N!WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS! ACTUALLY, WHY ARE YOU READING THESE?!" Mark shouted and he started to throw the pillows on our bed at me, trying to shut me up while I'm buckled over, laughing my ass off.

"What are you reading right now?" He asks as I calm down from my laughing spree. "Uhh..." is all I could say because I was in the middle of reading the smutt one about me and him. "N-nothing. Nothing at a-all." I studder. I can feel my face get red with embarrassment. "Y/N, what are you reading?" Mark asks with a smug grin on his face. 'I think he knows.'

"Let me see your phone." He says as he starts to slowly makes his way toward me. "No!" I yell as I run out of the room. As I suspected, he runs right after me. I run around the couch. He would go left, I would right and visa-versa. "Y/N let me see your phone. I'm not gonna say again." "No Mark!" I yelled as I made a break for the bed room. Lets just say, that didn't work. Mark grabbed me from behind and gently pinned me down on the ground. He grabbed my phone and unlocked it. 'Damn it! Why did I tell him my passcode?! Shit! I left it on the sex scene!' "Now, lets see what 'Little-Miss-Innocent has been reading."

He stared at my phone, then scrolled, smiled, and scrolled again. "So that's what you've been reading all evening?" He smirked and handed my phone back. "Yes. Can I get up now?" I get up and stomp off to the bed room. I'm not mad, just embarrassed. Mark and I have had sex before. But it's kind of embarrassing if he's in the other room while I'm reading it. I close the door and sulk on the bed. "Y/N, sweetheart, I'm sorry. I was just messing with you." Mark said as he walked into the room. "I know." "Hey, if it makes you feel any better," he started to crawl onto the bed and hover over me. "I actually enjoyed what I was doing to you in there." He stared to kiss and nibble my neck. I was confused. "Wait. You what?" " I said I liked what I read. And right now, I like what I see." He eyed me and smirked sexually. "Really now?" "Yea, and maybe we could practice for the reading. Maybe acting out the story could help." I couldn't help but giggle at him. "I don't know. Do you think it's a good idea?" He chuckled and wiggled his eyebrows. "I think it's a great idea."

Mark stands both of us up and pushes me against a wall. Our kissing turns into a fierce make out session. He tears off my shirt and slides his soft hands on my sides. Since we live together, me and him hardly ever wear pants. Luckily, neither of us had pants on. Mark snakes his hands around my back and unhooks my bra and throws it. He takes off his shirt, and now, is only left in his light blue boxer briefs. I am left in my black lace thongs. "As much as I love you in that color, I much rather not see you in anything." He growls. He then turns us around and backs me up to the bed. He kisses me even harder and causes me to land on the bed. "God your so beautiful." He says hovering over me. I'm now laying on the bed, under him, and he is hovering over me with each knee on either one of my sides. He kisses down my neck and finds my sweet spot right away. As he makes a hickey, I moan out his name. "Mark......Please....stop teasing."

You can imagine what happens next.

This is my first smutt so please don't judge.

carrot_top2015 , are you happy?