The Sexy Police Part 1

'Shit. I hope the icecream doesn't melt.' I thought as I was driving down the highway, coming back from grocery shopping. All of a sudden, I seen a red and blue light behind me. I was going the speed limit so why am I getting pulled over. I pulled to the side, rolled down my window, and turned my car off and that's when it hit me. 'Mark' I heard a car door slam and I looked into my side mirror. 'Yep. Just as I suspected.' I seen my brown haired police boyfriend smirking as he walked toward my car. He came up it my window and smirked at me. "Hello Mame." "Hello officer. What can I do for you on this beautiful day?" I asked, batting my eyes at my police boyfriend. "Well I pulled you over because I have a warrant for your arrest for theft." "What did I steal Officer..." I squinted at his name on his chest, "Fish back?" "First of all, it's Fischbach." He crossed his arms and leaned into the window. "And second, you stole something that only the most beautiful woman could steal." "Which is what?" "My heart." He says sweetly. "You are so cheesy!" I shout as I lean up and peck his lips. "So what're you doing right now?" I unbuckle my seat belt and get out of the car. "I just got back from the grocery store because we were out of everything. Then I was going to work around the house for a little bit" "Well, I'll let you get back to to it then. See you tonight sweetie." Mark says as he pulls me into a passionate kiss. I smile into it. "Be careful today, okay?" "I will. I promise. Don't work yourself to hard." "Right back at cha'." He walks back to his car and I get back into mine. Mark leaned out his window "Love you!" "Love you too!" I buckle back up and make my way back onto the road and to the house.

Time skip- 6:00 p.m.

I was getting dinner ready and humming a random song. Mark gets off at 5:30 and it takes him 30 minutes to get here.

I heard the door open and harshly close. "Hey babe. How was work?" I ask him, not turning around because I was concentrated on not spilling the spaghetti sauce. I hear a grunt, followed by arms wrapping around my waist and a head laying on my shoulder. "Rough day, huh?" "Ugh. Yeah. I pulled a man over and busted him for a DUI, expired drivers license, and a broken headlight. He tried to argue and fight me. I had to call for backup and arrest him. He got a few punches on me though. I'm sore as fuck." "I'm sorry. After we eat, would you like me to give you a massage?" I say as I turn around and put my arms around his neck. "Would you please?" He begs with big puppy dog eyes. I grab his cheeks and push them together (he makes a fish face) and kiss him. "Even if you said no, I would still do it." "Thank you." He says in a muffled voice since I'm still squishing his face. "No problem Markimoo."

We finish eating and head to bed. "Okay, lay on your stomach." He takes off his shirt and pajama pants, leaving him in his boxer briefs, and lays on the bed. I sit on his butt and start to work out the knots in his back. "God babe... You don't know how good that feels." He grunts out. "You have a lot of knots in your back and some bruises on your sides and shoulders." "That's from earlier." I huff out some air. "I'm sorry Mark. I wish you didn't have to do that." "As long as I'm protecting you and this community, it's the least I can do."

I massage him for about 30 more minutes and lay to the side. I look over at Mark and see him fast asleep. I ease the cover over the both of us and snuggle up to my big Marki-bear.

Next part will be smut. I have literally three pages for the story in my notebook. My co-author, carrot_top2015 , helped me write all of this. We were laughing our heads off, coming up with weird scenarios and words. What was funny about all this though, was that we were writing this in our Spanish class. Lol.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE MY WEIRDOS!

Hey carrot_top, Le Insertion.