Sick

Your POV
"Hello everybody! My name is Y/N, or girliplier, and welcome to a vlog!" I say while walking down the hallway towards Mark and I's room. "So, I know what you all are thinking. WHERE'S MARKIMOO?! Well..." I enter our room and turn the camera towards a pale, regretful-looking, sick Mark laying under two covers. "He's sick. Mark, why don't you tell everyone why you're sick and in trouble." He takes a deep breath, but to be caught in the middle of it with a coughing fit. "I was going to take Chica out for a walk... While it was 40 degrees outside *sniff*" "And what did I tell you to do before you went out?" "You *huff* You told me to put on *sniff* some clothes because I was only in a t-shirt and shorts." Mark explains looking at the camera with sick, puppy-dog eyes. "And what did you do exaclty after I told you to do so?" "I told you 'I don't need no clothes 'cause they would rip 'cause of my manly muscles'. Then I came back 40 minutes later." I gasped, acting like I was shocked. "And what did all that lead to?" I asked in a scartastic-clueless tone. "Okay, smart-ass. My thoughtless actions has caused me to be very sick with a bad cold, head-ache, and a very high fever. Causing me to stay in bed."

I put the camera on a stand and sit on the side of the bed. "But wait! There's more!" Mark huffs and look up at me. "Do we seriously have to tell them everything?" "Yes we do. We have to tell them why you won't be recording for a few days." I say as-a-matter-of-factly. "So," I start, "I went to the store to get some medicine and some groceries so Doof here can get better. I told him to stay in bed until I get back. When I came home, guess who was out of bed?" I question, pointing at Mark. I motioned for him to tell his side of th story.

Mark's POV
I sit up and hug pillow to my chest. "When Y/N left, I figured that I could get some editing done. So *cough* I went to my recording room and pulled up the software. She was out for half an hour, so I got half a video done when *sniff* she came back. I rushed to get back in bed. I didn't realise that I had left my edit up until she.. came.. in to confront me." I look at Y/N and she looks back at me. "And Markimoo is being punished aren't you?" "Yea." "And what is your punishment?" I huff and look at the camera. "I, Mark Edward Fischbach, am not aloud to *sniff* be out of bed unless if it's to use the bathroom, record absolutely anything, and I am not aloud to have any kisses what-so-ever until I get better." I say the last one like it's the sadest thing in the world, because it is!
"Are you regretting any and all life desicions?" Y/N asks, giggiling a little. "I am regretting many decisions right now."

Your POV
"Well, that's it for this vlog. I have too make him feel better so he can get back to being a big doofus!" I reach up and rub all over his face with my hands. "Hey!" Mark laughs and pushes my arm. "Links for games that he has played in the past are in the description below. Click the annotations for his sick gaming videos. And we will see you-" I take Mark's 'boneless' hand and point it at the camera. "-in the next video! Buh-Bye!" We wave and I get up to turn off the camera.

Mark's POV & 3 Days later
"Hello everyone, my name's Markiplier! And welcome to another sick vlog. But, if you notice this time, im not sick." I turn the camera to a sick Y/N curled up in a big pile of covers. "She broke one of her punishments, which was no kisses, and when I got better, she got sick." I walk to her and push a piece of stray hair from her face. I bend down and gently kiss her forehead. "Don't worry Sweety, I'll give you kisses." She giggles and covers her head up with the covers and I end the video. "I love you." I whisper, petting her hot head. "Miwofootoo." She mumbles under the covers. I chuckle and uncover her face. "What?" "I love you too." She whispers with a scratchy voice.

Sorry. Writers-block is a bitch. My mom thinks im 'doing homework'. Yes, im working on... Scimatics. Yea, that's it! That's a mixture of science and BULLSH*T! Lol.