The Banana-Slip-Fuck

You all will get a laugh outta this.

"And that's what it is." Mark ended what he was telling Bob and Wade after they got done recording. "What are you boys talking about in here?" I asked as I walked into the sound-proof room.

"Mark! You need to tell her! Y/N, you need to get his head checked." Bob said over Skype. "Okay, I'm scared now." "It's not that bad-" "Not that bad? Mark, you came up with something that I will have nightmares about." Wade states. "Okay, okay. I'll tell her. Talk to you guys later." We all said our goodbyes and hung up.

"So what was so bad that Wade will have nightmares?" He took my hand and led me to the couch. "Well, in my defense, I think it's hilarious."

Mark proceeded to tell me that they were playing prop hunt. And how wade yelled that there were bananas everywhere. "Literally right after that, Bob's prop slips off the edge of a bookcase and he yells 'slipping-FUCK'. I got an idea of making a sex position-move-thing, or, the Banana-slip-fuck." "And how does this 'Banana-slip-fuck' work?" "I was hoping you would ask."

"The Banana-slip-fuck goes exactly like this, no exceptions:

A girl is in a white summer dress. She bends over to pick up a 20 dollars, it can be a bill or change. She is also wearing a thong."

"Mark..what..the..hell?" "Wait! There's more!" "Oh god."

"Any way. A guy is walking around the corner. And since he just got out of a strip club, he has a hard-on. When he gets around the corner, he slips on a banana peel. As he's sliding, something catches onto his pants and tears them off, along with his underwear. Since the girl is bent over, in a short sun dress, that gives the guy a perfect angle to just, ya know, slide right in. And that my darling girlfriend Y/N, is the Banana-slip-fuck."

I stare at him. I don't know what to say. "So what do ya think?" I grab his hand and look at his straight in his handsome brown eyes. "Mark, sweetheart... WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yell-laugh.

"That's it." I say while getting up, "I'm taking you to an insane asylum." "And you're going with me." He retorts back. I look at him with a 'really' face. "And why, Markimoo, would I be there with you?" He stands up and puts his arms around my waist. "Because you're madly and insanely in love with me." "Touché" I say while pecking his lips.

"Would you like to hear about the 'Thruster-Buster'?" "MARK!"

Please, if you can, deal with my weirdness. I came up with the banana-slip-fuck at school, in Spanish class. Seems like many of my story come from my Spanish class. K, or carrot_top2015 , said that I have problems. I agree.