Chapter Nine

K A T E ' S P O V

"Watch your head, I don't want you getting knocked out before we even start." Professor Styles whispers hotly against my lips as we move through his dark apartment. His hands are on my waist and his lips are on mine as we blindly search for the bedroom that he claims is somewhere down at the end of the hallway.

"Well if you would tell me where we're going I wouldn't be knocking into things every two seconds." I giggle back, feeling drunk just off of him. My fingers are tangled into his hair and my body is aching with need for him.

"It's just right down here. Hold on," I feel him pull away from me and am pleasantly surprised a second later when he lifts me into the air, making me squeal loudly, followed by both of us laughing. My legs wrap easily around his waist and I can't help but blush when my panty-clad center rubs against his completely bare lower half.

Me sucking him off in the living room ended with him slowly undressing me while I brought him nearly to the edge. I didn't allow him to finish before I got some sort of satisfaction along with him, which then resulted in more making out with us both slowly undressing each other until he was left in only his unbuttoned shirt and me in my bra and panties.

"Are you sure you're still up for this?" He asks skeptically as we enter what I assume is his room. The lights are completely off, but I can see the faint outline of his body in front of mine from the city lights shining in through the windows of the room.

"Yeah. If I was having second thoughts I would say something." I assure back, hoping to get his mind off of the fact that everything we're doing is taboo. It's pleasurable for us but we both know in the back of our minds that this isn't socially acceptable.

"Okay." He sighs quietly, then seconds later sets my body down against a soft surface. I immediately relax into the comfortable mattress and watch the best that I can as he slips off his shirt completely and stands in his full glory in front of me. I'm slightly thankful for the lights being off so that none of this has the chance of turning into awkward eye contact or embarrassed blushing.

As soon as his shirt is abandoned on the floor he's on the bed and crawling back over the top of me. I feel his hand creep down my body and slip into my panties so that his fingers can rub against me while our lips move feverishly together.

At some point my panties are stripped completely from my body, along with my bra. We rut our bare hips together and moan gently every few minutes when one of us hits a particular spot. For a hookup that will likely turn into an awkward departure in the morning when we realize what we did, everything is surprisingly passionate. I have a feeling that no matter who he's with, he's a passionate lover.

"Kate, I have to tell you something." He mumbles when he finally pulls away from my lips. His hand disappears from my waist and I hear the drawer from the bedside table beside us opening.

"Oh god, are you gay?" I ask teasingly as I lay back against the pillows. He laughs loudly, almost a bit too loudly for the nature of the situation.

"No, Jesus, of course not." He shakes his head, then continues. "Not that there's anything wrong with that, I..."

"Hush. What do you want to tell me?" I lean up to kiss his lips reassuringly, hoping to draw his thoughts out of him.

The quiet crinkle of the all-too-familiar foil packet sounds from above me and I immediately reach up to take it from his hands. He doesn't protest and only leans his forehead against mine as I tear open to packet and remove the slippery condom.

"You're the first person that I've done this with since, um..." He pauses and kisses my lips, seeming to need the momentary distraction.

"I haven't slept with anyone since my wife passed away last year. I was always worried I would feel like I'm betraying her. This feels alright, though. I just wanted you to know incase you were expecting a lot and I don't give you exactly what you want, and-" I cut off his rambling by stealing a kiss from his lips in return for a moment ago. My fingers tangle into his hair and he immediately seems to calm down. The condom has been rolled down his length and hips are resting together, but not moving. I'm desperate to feel the friction.