Chapter Thirty Five

K A T E ' S P O V

Our morning ends up being rather uneventful after Harry and I finish breakfast. We stick to our word and end up back upstairs in bed, but end up turning on the tv to pass time while we wait impatiently for my parents to leave the house. It seems like hours that they spend downstairs moving around, slamming cupboards and walking a bit too loudly up and down the stairs.

Harry ends up teasing me endlessly about how he feels like he's back in high school again and about how my parents might make me keep the door open while I have him upstairs in his room. We laugh a bit too hard each time and end up making out multiple times as we wait impatiently. Each heated kiss has my stomach churning when he rubs his hands up my thighs and gropes my chest multiple times while my own hands explore down towards the center of his pants. The both of us are extremely eager and I find it slightly amusing since we've only been apart for less than a week.

"Wait, do you hear that?" Harry asks at some point when he has me laying down on the bed with his body hovering over mine. The tv is playing in the corner of the room and hopefully drowning out the sound of our lips occasionally smacking and our soft groans every few minutes when our hands touch a spot on each other that makes it hard for us to stay silent.

"Hear what? I don't hear anything." I ask in return, leaning back to look at him. His lips are clearly overly kissed and it's apparent with their pink color shining brightly.

"Exactly." He wiggles his eyebrows at me and we both giggle.

"Let me check to make sure. I really don't want for us to be wrong and for them to have to hear anything." I sigh sadly as I climb out from under Harry which has him rolling over to lay flat on the bed. My feet carry me quickly across the room and I swing the door open to listen intently for a minute for any sign of them still being home. The house seems silent, but I don't want to risk the awkward conversation later if they bring it up that they indeed were still in the house.

"Mom? Dad?" I call out loud enough to be heard on the upper and lower level. I wait a few seconds and still hear nothing.

"We good?" Harry asks when I shut the door again. I turn slowly around to face him and laugh at myself as I pull my shirt off over my head and run across the room to the bed. My feet lunge me onto the mattress and Harry laughs loudly along with me as he catches me in his arms.

"You excited?" Harry asks breathily once I'm sitting on top of him. I work hastily to untie the string of my pajama pants, then stand up over the top of him to pull the fabric down my legs.

"You don't even understand how excited I am." I murmur back. Harry bucks his hips up to strip himself of his own pajama pants as I toss mine across the room, along with my panties.

"Wait, baby," he reaches up to stop me just as I'm dropping back to sit on his waist again.

"What?" I whine back impatiently. My hands press to his chest and I can't help but smile when I notice him holding me up with his hands under my thighs.

"Come up here." He cocks an eyebrow at me and I almost gasp in surprise.

"Really?" I ask excitedly. He nods his head and pats his chest exactly where he wants me to sit on his chest.

"We haven't done this yet. I find that oddly amazing based off of how many things we have done." I speak mindlessly as I make my way up to where he wants me. He holds me carefully and assists me on where to move without hurting him somehow.

"I could show you so many things, baby. You have no idea what you got yourself into." He caresses my hips with his hands and my body already feels on high alert with sensations. I can already tell we're not going to make it far today if he wants to mess around before we even get to actually messing around.