Chapter Eleven

K A T E ' S P O V

I feel almost weightless as I flutter my eyes open to greet the morning light. My brain can't recall the last time I slept so soundly, and I have a feeling I know exactly why.

Accompanied by the peaceful sounds of late morning are a pair of strong arms holding my waist. Half of me expected him to have ran for the hills before morning light even shed across the city. The last thing that I expected was to wake up in his arms.

I stay silent and try not to move around too much in order not to wake him up. I stare out the window and hold him close to me with my arms linked around his neck and my fingers sifting through his soft hair.

It feels like hours that I lay awake, staring between him and the city. The small imperfections of his face such as little bits of acne on his forehead and uneven stubble on his chin and upper lip seem to grab my attention for a good amount of time. My hand moves from his hair to skim my thumb over his plump lips. I'm surprised he's still asleep through me touching every inch of his face trying to come to terms with how I managed to get such a beautiful man in my bed.

When he finally does wake up, it's pushing eleven in the morning. He stirs in his spot for a minute, groaning tiredly and stretching his limbs while attempting to bring himself back from his deep sleep.

"Morning." He greets in a low and husky voice. He lets out a soft yawn and I continue to admire him, silently grinning at the sight of his doughy eyes and pouted lips.

"Good morning." I eventually whisper back. "How'd you sleep?"

"I slept very well. I could probably sleep for the rest of the day, honestly." He nuzzles his face into my neck and I laugh softly while holding him close.

"Can you just lay there and keep me warm for, like, a few days? You're so warm." He sounds like a little boy as he talks, warming my heart completely.

"You just want to cuddle and sleep until classes start again? I think that sounds better than any cheesy family Thanksgiving dinner."

"Hell yeah. Who needs turkey dinner when I've got good pussy and a drinking buddy to hang out with." He nudges my arm with his and we both laugh quietly.

"Is that all I am to you? Good pussy and someone to drown your sorrows with?" I sit up in the bed and finally allow my body to stretch. I feel strangely refreshed after such a heavy evening of talking and screwing around.

"No, of course not." I feel his hand graze my back and jokingly roll my eyes in response. Without another word, I pull the blankets from my body and stand up. I'm still completely bare but find it freeing as I pace across the room towards the bathroom.

Once I'm finished relieving my bladder for the morning, I run a comb through my hair and quickly brush my teeth. Deodorant follows my routine of refreshing myself, then I'm back pacing into the main portion of the dorm to find Harry leaned over the side of the bed with his head still on my pillow.

"Do you want to go get breakfast?" He asks in a sleepy voice, catching me off guard completely.

"Really? You're not worried about someone seeing us?" I ask in return. The thought of this turning into more than him using me for my body and leaving afterwards excites me. The last thing I expected was for us to go out and get breakfast-- at least to make it making it a true hookup.

"No, I think if we're careful then we shouldn't have to worry about it. I know a diner across town we could go to. Plus, I haven't seen one person on campus all week besides some cafeteria people and janitors. I think pretty much everyone is with their families for the holiday." He speaks in a slow voice while I rummage through my closet for clothes. A pair of soft pink panties are pulled up my legs to allow me some dignity as I find the matching bra in a drawer of the dresser.