Chapter Twelve

K A T E ' S P O V

The days of break slowly seem to get brighter the less time that I spend alone. Harry and I spend nearly every night together, but not much more besides that.

Despite as much fun as we have when we're together, we both mutually agree it's best to keep the relationship limited to casual sex and the one sleepover that we had at my dorm at the beginning of the week. We've decided against sleepovers for the remainder of the week even though each night is sounds better and better to fall asleep curled up beside him after coming down from all of the leg-shaking orgasms he manages to give me.

Thanksgiving comes and passes all too quickly. I spend the holiday eating soup in my dorm room until Harry calls me around eight to come over. I come home later that evening and continue snacking on very non-holiday-traditional food while watching movies in bed and replaying memories of the evening in my mind.

When the weekend rolls around, I find myself caught up in finishing all of my class work that I procrastinated on for the entire week. I have a few essays due and multiple story annotations that I've been dreading since they've been assigned.

I end up in a small cafe just a few blocks off of campus. Headphones are in my ears and a steaming latte sits in front of me while I type effortlessly on my computer. My mind is already tired and I'm only half way through the rough draft of the first essay.

My phone buzzes beside me on the table just as I begin adding to my page of sloppy brainstorming. I glance down at the screen- prepared to ignore the message until my work is done- but just the sight of the name has my mind running far far away from school work. Harry.

Harry-
You coming over tonight? I have to have you one more time before the break is over.

I feel slightly giddy as I read the message. Memories of last night swarm my mind and I automatically feel breathless just at the thought of our evening.

We had slow and lazy sex on the couch while watching a movie. He somehow managed to last for two rounds that spanned over the length of the length of the film and wore us both out completely. We took a small nap curled up against each other afterwards until I woke up in the middle of the night, kissed him goodbye, then left just as easily as I arrived. Something about simple moments with him such as sleepy sex in his living room make my stomach flutter and legs quiver. Just thinking about everything that's happened over the past couple of days has my arousal awakening.

Kate-
I can come over if you want me to. We don't have to stop this just because classes are starting again, by the way.

I send the message and push away my laptop to completely disregard my essay to talk to him instead. My latte is lifted into my hands and my fingers tap impatiently against the table as I wait for him to type out a response.

Harry-
I know we don't. Things probably just won't be as fun when we're both exhausted from classes though.

I continue to smile at the conversation, but don't get the chance to respond before he sends something else.

Harry-
It will a good way to relax when things get stressful, I suppose. Unless you get sick of me of course.

Kate-
Sick of you? I'm pretty sure that's not even of question when I can't stop thinking of you. Last night was... One for the books, to put it lightly.

I wonder momentarily if everyone around me knows about the flirty messages just by the way I'm chewing my straw as I stare at my phone. I can't help it when I have him on my mind. It wouldn't surprise me if my panties are dampening just from reading the text messages in his voice in my head. Everything he does could likely then me on.