Chapter 1 - Beach

ARIANA'S POV

"Jai baby wake up" I said shaking him. He didn't move a muscle so I decided to kiss his neck and sure enough, it worked. "Good morning princess, how was your sleep" Jai asked in his sexy morning voice. "Great but I'm starving lets get some breakfast" I said and we both headed downstairs. "Good morning you two" my mum said while handing us a plate of food each. "Morning mum, where's Noah" I asked. "He's in the living room sitting in his bouncer. "Okay, And mum you didn't have to make us breakfast" I said smiling. "Yeah mum we could have made you breakfast instead" Jai said hugging my mother. Jai calls my mum his mum because they are so close and Jai and I are married and she is his mother in law. "Oh, well there's always tomorrow" she smirked. "Yeah mum we will make you breakfast tomorrow" I said shoving a pancake in my mouth. "So babe I was thinking we could go to the beach today with the boys, you in" Jai asked smiling. "Yeah that sounds amazing" I answered. I decided to call my best friend Alexis and invite her. Christina and I were still not friends. She's tried talking to me but I'm done with her.

After I called her, I walked upstairs to see Jai in nothing but his boxers. "Damn" I said walking in and checking out his abs. "You like what you see babe" he smirked. "Oh yeah" I smiled as I walked to my closet to get a swimming costume. I walked into the bathroom to get changed and I heard Jai knock on the door. "Baby can I come in" he asked. "I'm getting changed" I said. "Exactly I wanna see you change" he replied. "No" but just as I was doing up the top part of my bikini, I hear the door unlock and Jai walking in with a smirk on his face. "How did you pick the lock" I asked. "Magic baby" he said while helping me tie my bikini. "You look amazing baby" he said putting his hands around my waist. "Thanks" I smiled, "I can't wait for our second little baby to arrive" he said rubbing my stomach. I'm currently two months pregnant and my baby bump is starting to grow. "I know me either" I said smiling at my small bump. "we gotta go Luke texted me that the boys already left" I said picking up my phone and purse. We walked downstairs to say goodbye to Noah and mum before getting in Jai's Range Rover and leaving for the beach.

We arrived at the beach in about 15 minutes and saw where the boys and Alexis were. We walked up to them saying hello while giving them all a hug. I took my shorts and shirt off leaving me in my bikini. "Seriously Ari, you have the perfect body" Alexis said while crossing her arms. "Thanks, I try my best, especially while I'm pregnant" we both chuckled. Just then I felt arms wrapping around my waist and turned around to see Jai smirking. "Come on baby girl, let's go in the water" with that being said, he picked me up bridal style and ran with me to the water. "Jai put me down please" I begged. "Nope sorry babe" he replied laughing. Suddenly he through me in the water and it felt so refreshing. I felt him grab me and pull me up. "I love you so much baby girl" he said kissing me. "I love you too" I felt him slowly slide his hand down my back and onto my ass where he squeezed it. "Baby you know that's my weakness" I said pouting. "I know which makes it more fun... And cute" he said smirking. We all played and splashed around for a little longer, than me and Alexis decided to get out and tan on the beach. I walked up the sand to our spot and covered my self with tanning cream. Alexis did the same. "So do you have a crush on anyone at the moment" I asked raising my eyebrows. "Hmm maybe" she blushed. "Come on tell me who it is" I begged. "Okay okay, I still love Beau, I miss him like crazy" she said which made my heart sink. "I gotta get you two back together" I said with an evil grin on my face. "Yes please, I've been wanting to get back with him for so long, I just wanna date him already" she said as we laughed. "Look at him his so goofy and perfect" she smiled. "Aww you guys are so cute together" I said smiling at her happiness. "Thanks girl, I need your help with this" I flipped my hair back. "Yes, yes I know" I replied causing us both to laugh. I felt a vibration next to me and saw my phone. I picked it up and saw an unknown number on my screen. "Should I answer it, I don't know who it is" I said worried. "Yeah just answer it, you never know it could be a friend with a new number" I guess she's right, I answered in and walked away.

Me - hello

Stranger - hey gorgeous how are you

A man with a deep voice spoke and it was creeping me out.

Me - who's speaking

Stranger - someone you use to be very close to

Me - your voice sounds familiar but why is it so deep

Stranger - maybe I'm making my voice deeper on purpose princess, by the way you look so hot with that bikini on, I wanna just come up to you and rip it off

Me - can you see me, where are you, why are you spying on me.

I was starting to get really worried.

Stranger - oh I'm here at the beach, yeah I just thought I would see how my future wife is doing, I see your little boyfriend in the water, it would be a shame if he drowned hey

Me - what do you want from me and my boyfriend

Stranger - oh I want your boyfriend to die and I want you to be my baby girl once again, we had such great times babe, I know you still love me there's no denying it

Me - I don't even know you how could I love you

Stranger - oh but you do know me, very well actually...

I saw Jai getting out of the water and I started to freak out a little less knowing he won't drown. He saw me and I motioned for him to come to me.