Chapter 19 - Clubbing

ARIANA'S POV

"Jai please wait" I yelled as I chased after him. "I knew this was eventually gonna happen" he half yelled as he turned around to face me. "Jai it's not what you think, I'm serio-" he cut me off. "No, it's exactly what I think, something has happened between you two hasn't it, I mean you've been living with him for like 2 months" he said with glassy eyes. "Nothing has happened Jai and nothing was going to happen" I yelled. "That's cool because it's over with us" he yelled. "So you want a divorce" I asked. "Yes" he replied. "Fine" I yelled and he stormed out the back yard.

There was a knock on the door, I went to answer it and saw Natasha standing there. "Hey" she smiled and I have her a friendly hug. "Hey what's up" I asked. "Nothing much just thought I would come visit you" she smiled and I let her in. "Natasha" Luke smiled and gave her a small hug. "Hey" she said and went to say hello to the boys. "Who's this" James asked as he walked into the living room. "This is Natasha" I replied. "Hi I'm James" he said and shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you" she said. "Yeah you too" he smiled. Beau and Alexis in came a few minutes later. "Hey guys were going to a club tonight, you guys wanna come" she asked us all. We agreed and us three girls went out to shop for something to wear.

"So what happened with you and Jai" Alexis asked. "Who's Jai" Natasha asked. "He's my husband" I replied. "Your married" she questioned. I explained everything about us and she seemed pissed at him. "So yeah what happened today when you saw him" she asked. "Hold on let's sit down and talk about it" I said and we found a table at the food court. "So we went up to my room to talk and he told me that he didn't know why he was cheating on me and then he said that Christina was drugging him and shit which made me mad. Then he's like, Christina and Justin are working together on something because he wants me back and she wants Jai, ten I told him about how I saw Justin and he got all mad and he's like, you sill love him don't you, you wanna be with him and he got all crazy and left, then Luke came in to check up on me and because we are like brother and sister we said I love you to each other and I think Jai was coming back up to apologise but he heard me and Luke say the three big words and he got mad then we had a fight and he wants a divorce" I explained. "What a jerk" Alexis said.

We found the perfect dresses and quickly went back to mine. The boys (minus Jai) were all sitting in the living room watching football and yelling at the TV. The two little ones were yelling and enjoying it too which caused us girls to laugh. Alexis sat with Matt and Beau, I sat with Luke and Noah and Natasha sat next to Daniel and James in the middle. "So did you guys find some dressed" Luke asked. "Yeah, I'm excited I haven't been to a club in a while but I was thinking... Where are the boys gonna go" I asked. "We will hire a baby sitter for them" he said I wasn't on bored with the plan then he said that the girl was 16 and she loves kids so I felt a little better after that.

Us girls walked downstairs after getting ready and all the boys were waiting for us, even Jai was down there. He must be going. "Jai" Natasha asked confused. "You know him" I asked. "Yeah, we were at a party and then we had sex... Wait, that's our husband isn't it" she looked sorry. "Yeah, wait when was this" I asked. "Like a month ago" she replied. "Oh my fucking god" I went back upstairs and almost tore my hair out. Natasha came running over to me. "Ari I'm so sorry I didn't know, I feel terrible" she said. "It's okay it's not your fault, he's just not the guy I thought he was" I replied and felt a few tears release down my cheeks. "He doesn't know I'm here" she said. "What am I gonna do" she was freaking out. "We are both gonna ignore him" she smiled and gave me a high five. We went back downstairs and Jai looked shocked and nervous. I went over to him and whispered. "It's okay, know what you did no need to be nervous" a smirk fell on my face. "Natas-" she cut him off. "Don't even, your sick, you deserve to die alone" she sneered.

When we arrived at the club, me and Natasha had plans. We were gonna make Jai feel hurt. We sat at the bar on the other side of Jai. He was in front of us and looked depressed. This guy came and sat next to me. I smiled and he literally dropped his beer and drooled while staring at me. Natasha leaned over to whisper something to me. "Bingo" she smirked. "Hey I'm Ariana" I smiled. "I-I'm Josh" he stuttered while staring right into my eyes. "Nice to meet you" I said and he put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it. It felt really good.

JAI'S POV

I feel so bad about what happened to Ariana, I'm the dumbest person in the world I don't know what's wrong with me. She went and sat at the bar across from me. Couldn't stop staring at her. A guy came and sat next to her and they were smiling and laughing with each other. He kept whispering things in her ear. I was so jealous and I just wanted to go over and punch the guy in the face. I just realised what I had said to Ariana. And I didn't mean any of it. I don't wanna divorce her. I have to find a way to get her back.