Chapter 36 - Get Out Of My Life

ARIANA'S POV

I had rehearsals again today, and it was so fun. We pretty much have the whole concert sorted out, we just need more practice to get it perfect.

I walked in the door and plonked myself in the couch. I wasn't expecting anyone to be awake since it was 1:00 in the morning, but I felt a presence in the room. I sat up and looked around but couldn't see anyone. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands on my eyes. "Guess who" the voice said. "Umm, my amazing, husband" I guessed. "You guest correctly little one" he sat on the couch next to me. "Your home late" he said. "Yeah, we didn't realise what time it was, but we've sorted out the entire concert and now we just need a little more practice before it starts"

He took me upstairs and we cuddles together. "So when do you leave for tour" he asked. "About a month" I replied with a frown. "Fuck" he mumbled. "I wish things didn't have to be so complicated for us" I sighed. "Yeah. Me too, but all we can do now is spend as much time together as we can" he smiled.

I woke up quite early, it was 4:36 to be exact and I decided to go downstairs to the living room and watch tv because it was so hot and there was no way I'd be able to get back to sleep. The first thing I put on was nickelodeon and of course spongebob was on, like it normally is every day at this time. About half an hour later I got a message on my phone. It was from Justin.

From Justin
How come you never told me you were pregnant, I had to find out on twitter

To Justin
Well it's not really any of your business

From Justin
Is it mine

To Justin
I don't know

From Justin
So it is my business, you need to get him checked out, I wanna know if it's mine

To Justin
I will, I was thinking about doing it tomorrow

From Justin
You better do it soon

To Justin
Okay bossy, what's up your ass this morning

From Justin
I'm a little mad that you never thought to tell me

To Justin
Look, even if he is yours, I will go through life swearing it's Jai's. It doesn't matter who's spirm it is, Jai is his father and always will be

From Justin
You did not just say that

To Justin
Oh yes I did, I don't want you in my life anymore

From Justin
You said we could be friends

To Justin
Yeah... And I don't know what the hell I was thinking

From Justin
Fine Bitch

I think that's enough of that. I really don't know why I would ever consider bringing Justin back into my life. I went and made myself a coffee and heard footsteps along the stairs. I felt arms snake around me and I turned to see one shirtless Jai. "What time did you get up babe" he asked with his sexy morning voice. "4:30" I replied. "That's early for you" he yawned. "Yeah, I couldn't sleep" I said. "Me neither, it was getting cold without you" I blushed then gave him a small kiss.

Later on in the day, Jai went out with the boys to film a Janoskians video while I stayed home with the boys. I heard a knock at the door and when I opened it, I wanted to scream. "Justin what the hell are you doing here" I yelled. "I came to see my baby boy" he smirked. "No fucking way, go home" I snapped. "He's my son, I want to see him" he yelledcp. "He's not your son I told you that, I swear to god you have nothing to do with my child so get the hell out of my life" I yelled. "I don't think so" he smirked. I was about to slam the door in his face but he blocked it with his foot. "I'm not leaving here until I see him" he said with gritted teeth. "Justin, if you don't leave, I'm calling the cops" I said softly but with anger. He rolled his eyes. "Fine I'll leave, but this isn't over" he said then walked off.

--------------------
Next update is the epilogue. I haven't checked for any spelling mistakes I'm sorry. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it's a little small but I'm going to try and make the epilogue a long chapter if I can. Love you guys 💜💜💜