Chapter 11 - Eggs

ARIANA'S POV

"Holy Shit" Luke said as he walked through the house. "It's so much better in real life" he said which made me giggle. "So what did you say to the boys" I asked. "I said that I needed to get away for a couple of weeks" he said. "Ohh" I replied. "How long were you planning on living here for. I mean you can't live here forever" he said. "I know, I was thinking like 6 months and I can do some song writing and just relax and take things easy then I'll go back to LA and I'll be ready to release my new album" I explained. "Aww that's a good plan" he smiled. "So do you think I should call Alexis and tell her where I am"'I asked. "Yeah, she's worried about you""he replied. I unlocked my phone and pressed on her number.

Alexis - Ari, oh my god where the fuck are you

Me - are the boys with you

Alexis - no I'm at home alone

Me - okay good, you can't tell the boys where I am

Alexis - I won't

Me - I'm in Florida

Alexis - FLORIDA

Me - please don't be mad

Alexis - of course I'm mad, my best friend leaves without telling me where she's going, and ignores me when I try to call

Me - I'm so sorry Lexi

Alexis - when were you planning on coming home

Me - 6 months

Alexis - 6 MONTHS ARE YOU SERIOUS

Me - I'm sorry

Alexis - so I'm not gonna be able to see you for 6 months

Me - come to Florida and live with us

Alexis - us

Me - yeah, Luke's here

Alexis - Luke.

Me - yeah, We really want you to stay with us but it's completely up to you

Alexis - of course I'll come live with you

Me - yay, but please don't tell the boys, especially Jai

Alexis - I promise. I'll start packing and as soon as I'm done I'll leave without telling them I'm going

Me - what about Beau, you guys are dating right

Alexis - yeah I just won't tell him, he's been really stressed since you left anyway

Me - alright well I'll see you later, have a safe flight

Alexis - will do, bye

"So I'm guessing she's coming" Luke asked. "Yeah she is and I'm so happy" I smiled. "So who's your new friend" Luke asked. "Oh his name is Kyle" I smiled. "Kyle, I use to go to school with a guy named Kyle and he was a dickhead. All he did was try to steal all the guys girlfriends" he said. "Really, I hope it's not the same guy he seems so sweet" I smiled. "Do you like him or something" he asked. "I don't know yet, I only saw him for like 10 minutes, I guess I will just have to wait and see" I smiled then walked away.

The next day, I was so excited because Alexis was coming to visit and I made plans to see Kyle. I walked downstairs and saw Luke trying to cook eggs. "Umm, hey Luke" I smiled. "Hey" he said. "Are you okay, you seem stressed" I asked. "We'll I was trying to make you breakfast but this is how it turned out" he showed me the pan with the destroyed egg in it. "Oh my god Luke, your so cute" I giggled. "I am" he smiled. You went through the trouble to try and make my favourite breakfast for me, even though I can tell you've never cooked an egg in your life" I chuckled. "That's sweet" I kissed his cheek and I could see him blush. "Yeah I've never cooked an egg before" he said dropping his head in shame. "So what's the plan for today" he asked. "We'll we gotta go bye food since we got here last night, them we gotta pick Alexis up from the airport and then I'm going out to see Kyle" I said. "Where did you get the eggs, the bread and the milk from" he asked. "There's a little shop like 2 minutes from here, and it was open until ten so I got breakfast for us" I replied. "Ohhh. And where you meeting Kyle" he asked. "The marina, we're gonna have lunch" I said. "Oh" he said. For some reason he seemed upset. "Are you okay" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine" he bit his lip then gave me a weak smile. "What's wrong Luke" I said. "We'll it's just that your really important to me, like..  I care about you so much and I just think I should meet him just to be sure he's okay" he explained. "Wow, you must really care about me hah" I asked. "Yeah I do" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "We'll if it means that much to you, then I will invite him over to meet you" I smiled. "Thanks Ari" he kissed my cheek then went upstairs to get ready. I followed him up. I went into my room and got changed into a white skater skirt and a white crop top. I put on some white converse and left my hair down. I put a little amount of make up on and grabbed my phone before going downstairs and finding Luke shirtless in the living room. "Are you ready" I asked. "Yeah just gotta out my shirt on" he smiled and I stared at his tone body. "Like what you see" Luke smirked and I blushed. "Yeah I do" I said honestly. "We'll maybe I will walk around the house like this all the time" he said. "I would like that" I giggled and he put his shirt on. "You done" I smiled "yeah, let's go babe and by the way, you look really beautiful" he blushed than put his arm around my shoulder  and led me to the car. "Thanks, I could get use to all this" I said. "Oh really" he asked. I just blushed. "So you like guys with abs hah" he asked. "Yeah I do" I said. "Well than I guess your happy I'm living with you right" he smirked. "Yeah, you better be shirtless for me all the time Brooks, I'm serious" I chuckled. "Don't worry baby I will, but what if Alexis starts perving on me. I mean I'm your main man" he asked. "Then I'll kick her out" I said and we both laughed. "Let's just go get food" I said.