Chapter 7 - Where' have you been

JAI'S POV

I walked up to the front door and knocked. About 10 seconds later, Christina came to the door wearing a really tight, short black dress. "Hey" she said. "Umm hey" I replied. I was nervous, I really hated sneaking around behind Ari's back. "You look nice" I said. "You too" she said scanning my body. "Come in" she said and I followed her to the kitchen. "Would you like a drink" she offered. "No thanks, I'm good" I replied. "So, what movie are we watching" I asked. She walked into the living room and showed me a movie. "Grown ups" she asked. That's Ariana's favourite movie. "Yeah sure" I said scratching the back of my neck. "So what did Ari say when you told her about hanging with me" she asked. "Well I didn't tell her I as coming over" I replied. "Oh, well what did you tell her then" she asked. "I told her I was gonna hang with Daniel" I said feeling guilty and mad at myself. "Good,
So she doesn't know rite here" she smirked and moved closer to me. "Yeah" I said nervously. "I think we should do something fun" she whispered into my ear. "Like what" I asked as she kissed my neck. "Something upstairs. In my room" she smirked. "Come on" she dragged me upstairs. "What are yo-" I didnt get a chance to finish when she smashed her lips on to mine.

I collapsed beside her and caught back my breath. "Brings back memories hey" she said. "Yeah" I smiled. "So when is the whore expecting you back home" she asked. "I don't know, like an hour ago probably" I replied. "You've been here a while, wouldn't she be getting worried. Not that I want you to leave but we don't want her being suspicious right" she said. "I guess I should go home" I replied and put my clothes on before grabbing my keys and heading to my car.

ARIANA'S POV

"Yeah he's been gone for hours and he won't answer my calls" I said to Alexis. "Oh don't worry girl, I'm sure he's fine and he's probably gonna be home any second now" and just as she said that I heard the door close. I looked over and saw Jai. He looked tired and his hair was all messy. "Jai where have you been I've been trying to call you for 2 hours, how come your home at 2 in the morning" I said. "I told you, I was with Daniel" he replied before walking upstairs. "He doesn't seem himself" Alexis said. "No he doesn't" I replied. I was trying to think about why he was gone for 10 hours without contacting me. "Has he ever come home at 2 o'clock in the morning" she asked. "No, never, he's always home before 7" I replied. "Do you believe him" she asked. "Not one bit" I said crossing my arms.

The next day I woke up and noticed Jai wasn't in bed. I found a note in my bedside table that said. Gone out, be back whenever. I'm really starting to get worried. He's acting so strange and I miss my Jai. I want the old Jai Brooks back. I decided to call Alexis.

Alexis - hey

Me - hey what's up

Alexis - nothing much, what about you

Me - Jai left again, I have no idea where he is and I'm getting scared

Alexis - want me to come over

Me - yes please, I need my best friend

Alexis - it's okay girl, I'll be over in 10

Me - thanks Alexis bye

Alexis - no worries, bye

I heard a knock and went to open the door and Alexis gave me a comforting hug. We went to sit down on the couch. "So you don't know where he is" she asked. "No, but he left me a not, here" I gave her the note and she looked worried. "What's wrong" I asked. "It's the same kind of note that Brad left me one time" she said. Brad was her ex boyfriend. He cheated on her and always went out. "Are you serious" I yelled. "He might be cheating, or he's hiding a secret" she said. I started crying. I really hope he's not cheating on me, I love him so much. We're married with w beautiful son, why would he want to give us up. "Oh Ari come here" Alexis embraced me into a warm hug. "I don't wanna lose him" I cried.

JAI'S POV

"I missed you" she said pulling me into a hug. "I missed you too baby" I smiled. "I was wondering when you were gonna be here" she said pulling me into the living room. "We are gonna watch a movie and then have some fun" she smirked. "Sounds good" I smiled. I feel so horrible about doing this to her, I love her more thane anything in the world but I just can't keep myself away from Christina. She gives me a different feeling and I like it. She gives me things Ari doesn't, she gives me a good time just what every guy wants and I can't get enough of her love. "Come here" she said and I sat next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me. This is nice.

When the movie finished she took me upstairs and ripped my shirt off. I pushed her on the bed and started sucking her neck. "Jai you make me feel so good baby" she moaned. "Christina" I moaned against her neck. "Yeah baby" she asked. "Give me a good time" she smirked and removed all our clothes.