Chapter 15 - Guests

ARIANA'S POV

I went to go answer the door and Kyle was at the door. "Hey Ari" he smiled. "Hey Kyle thanks for coming" I said and I walked him inside. Luke stopped and stared at Kyle and He did the same. It was more like a death stare. "Umm guys" Alexis said trying to snap them out of their thoughts. "Luke Brooks" Kyle spoke. "Kyle Bennett" Luke said with his jaw clenched. "So I'm guessing he is the Kyle you were talking about" I said to Luke and he nodded not taking his eyes off Kyle. "You know Luke" he asked. "Yeah, he's one of my best friends" I replied nervously. "You know what, were all adults let's just move on, what do say Luke" Kyle smiled. Luke just stood there and eyed him off. "Sure" he said letting his jaw loose. They shook hands and walked into the living room. "Hey Noah it's good to see you again" Kyle said giving Noah a high five. "Kyle" Noah spoke. "You remembered me" he smiled and Noah giggled. I still don't think Luke was happy that Kyle was here. The door rang again and I went to answer it and saw a girl standing there. She looked about 18. "Hello" I said. "Hey is this Luke's address" she asked. "Yeah you must be Natasha, I'm Ariana" I put my hand out for her to shake it. "I can't believe Ariana Grande is standing right in front of me" she smiled as she shook my hand. I showed her inside and she went up to say hey to Luke. "Hey nice place" she said to him. "Thanks. I share it with Ariana and her best friend Alexis. That's her over there" he said. She came up to us and introduced herself to Natasha. Then we all sat down and talked for a little while.

Natasha was getting along great with me and Alexis. She was really nice and I was glad that Luke invited her over to meet us. "I'll be back girls, I'm just gonna check on Noah" I said. He was in bed asleep but Matt was still up swimming in the little baby pool. "Alright " they replied and I went inside. I walked up to his room and saw he was still asleep so I covered him back over with the blanket he kicked off and I heard someone rush upstairs. I saw Alexis barging into the room which woke Noah up. "Ariana come down stairs quick, the boys are fighting each other" she said. I picked Noah up since he was crying and rushed down the stairs. When I got outside I saw Kyle and Luke punching each other. There was blood all over their faces, it was a legit fight. "Hey" I screamed but they kept on punching and kicking. "Hey" I said again getting in between them. They stopped and tried to catch their breaths back. "What the hell is going on" I asked. "I told you I never liked this guy Ariana" Luke said. "I didn't know it was the same guy" I yelled. "Im outta here" Kyle said and rushed out to his car.

About an hour later Luke had calmed down. I had fixed up his face and all the blood was now gone. "Ariana can I talk to you for a minute please" Luke asked. I followed him to the back yard. "I can't do this" he spoke. "What do you mean" I asked. "I can't be here and pretend that everything's normal because it's not, our lives have changed so much these past couple of weeks and I just want everything to go back to normal" he said. "I know things are different but it's what I need right now, I've been sad and depressed since that night and I don't know what to do with my life, I need a fresh start and moving to Florida was my best choice. Jai really broke my heart, worse than the other times he cheated on me. I can't trust him anymore and I don't exactly want my son to grow up with a father that cheated on his mother more than once" I explained. "I know what happened really sucks and I'm really sorry he did that to you, but if we want things to go back to normal, your gonna have to see Jai and talk about everything in a full one on one conversation. Don't get me wrong, I love it here a lot but I just wanna be back home and I know you do too" he said looking deep into my eyes. I was about to speak but I was stopped by Luke's lips crashing onto mine. I wanted to pull away but at the same time I didn't. It felt so good and I never wanted it to end. His lips were so soft and perfect. You couldn't even feel the lip rings. I always wondered if they would get in the way, but I guess in. Our lips moved in sync and I felt something. Something magical. We pulled away after a few minutes and looked In to each others eyes. He gave me a quick kiss then held my hands. "Ariana, I've been trying to tell you this for a while, I was a little nervous and I told Alexis yesterday and she said she would talk to you about it, but I have kept this secret In for way too long and I feel like right now is the time it needs to happen.Ariana you've been a big part of my life for a few years now and you mean everything to me. The only regret I have is letting Jai get to you first" he explained. "Ariana.....I love you."