Chapter 2 - Freaking out

Me - who are you

I asked. My whole body was shaking and I was so scared. This guy is watching Jai and I, I'm so nervous that he's gonna shoot us or something.

Stranger - that's for me to know and for you to find out baby girl

he chucked with an evil voice before hanging up. I ran over to Jai and told him what happened. "It's okay princess, I promise he won't lay a finger on you, I won't let him" he said pulling me in for a tight hug. "Baby your shaking, come on I think we should go home, let's tell the others" we walked over and grabbed our stuff after telling everyone we were leaving. We got in Jai's car and he drove us home.

I walked inside still shaking. I guess my mum noticed because she came running over to me. "Sweetie are you okay, you look like you just saw a ghost" she said squeezing me tight. "Yeah I'm ok" I said with a shaky voice. Jai walked in and explained to my mother what happened. He didn't tell the truth obviously, he somehow managed to come up with an excuse. "She swallowed some of the beach water and chocked a little, she's still a bit shaken up" he said. I looked at him and mouthed Thank You before walking upstarts to mine and Jai's room. "Is there anyone you think this could be" he asked rubbing my stomach. "I don't know I can't think of anyone but how are we suppose to figure this out" I asked. "Maybe we just have to wait and see what happens then try and figure something out" he kissed my forehead. I started feeling a little tired so I fell asleep.

A few hours later, I woke up to the sound of Jai's singing. It sounded really good I loved his voice. That reminds me, I have to go into the studio tomorrow to work on some music. I yawned and he stopped singing and smiled at me. "Hey, keep singing" I whined. "Fine" he started singing boyfriend by Justin Bieber. Justin is my ex and he wrote that song about me, as soon as he finished writing it he sang it to me and said that he wanted it to be a single for his new album and it became really popular. "Do you have to sing that song" I asked. "Oh yeah I forgot, sorry" he chucked then changed to set this world on fire, which was one of his singles with the boys. "Ah that's better" he laughed and continued to sing it.

I walked downstairs and could smell something amazing cooking. I went into the kitchen to See my mum making pasta. "Mm pasta, my favourite" I rubbed my stomach. "I thought it would make you feel better" she said. "Thanks" I smiled.

I was sitting next to Jai at the dining table eating pasta when I got an anonymous text

Anonymous - someone loves pasta, just like me, I can't wait to be back with you and get that filthy Jai out of the way. I love you 💞

I started freaking out, Jai put his hand on my knee which calmed me down a bit. "Hey what's wrong babe" he asked. "I showed him the text. "What the fuck, someone is watching us" he said. "I know, I'm scared" I said. "He told me on the phone yesterday that we use to date but I didn't recognise the voice" I explained. "Well whoever it is, isn't getting you back, your mine now and I'm gonna protect you and our little baby" he kissed my forehead. "Your gonna be an amazing father" I said. "And your gonna be an incredible mother" he smiled.

The next day, I was in the bathroom getting ready to go to the studio today. I put my clothes on first, I was wearing a grey crop top and a short black skirt with some black heels. I then put some natural makeup on and tied my hair half up, half down. I walked into my bedroom where I saw Jai on his phone. "Good morning princess" he said smiling. "Good morning" I replied. I grabbed my phone off the table and texted scooter. "You going to work today" Jai asked. "Yeah" I frowned. He pulled me into the bed and started cuddling me. "I just wanna stay in bed with You all day" he said. "Me too but I have fans to make music for" I said before kissing him and leaving.

When I arrived at the studio, I pulled my phone out and about 10 seconds later, it rang. It was the same number that called me yesterday, I was hesitant at first but I figured I should probably see what's happening.

Me - what do you want

Anonymous - you

Me - well you can't have me, I have a boyfriend

Anonymous - yeah I know, for now you do

Me - what's that suppose to mean

Anonymous - oh nothing don't worry, anyway I live what your wearing

Me - are you spying on me again

Anonymous - of course

Me - why, just leave me alone

Anonymous - oh I'm sorry baby, I can't do that

Me - why not

Anonymous - you'll see

And before I could answer, he hung up. What's the deal with him, he won't even tell me who image is and I apparently know him and love him.

"Hey scooter" I said trying to be as happy as I could. "Hey Ari, you ready to record Problem"he asked. "Yeah let's do it" I said while walking into the recording room.

Baby even though I hate ya, I wanna love ya, I want you oh ooh.
And even though I can't forgive ya, I really want to, I want you ooh ooh
Tell me tell me baby, why can't you leave me, cause even thought I shouldn't want it, I gotta have it, I want you ooh ooh.
Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulders, I should be wiser and realise that I've got

Big Sean- One less problems with out ya, I got one less problem without ya, I got one less problem without ya,

Me - I got one less, one less problem

Big Sean - one less problem with out ya, I got one less problem without ya, I got one less problem without ya

Me - I got one less one less problem

I finished up the song and took a break. "That sounded amazing Ari, what do say, do you wanna make a music video and have it as your first single for your new album" Scooter asked. "Oh my god yes, I can't wait" I squealed. "Haha okay we will start filming tomorrow so come down here and we will go to the place" he explained. "Okay bye scooter, see you tomorrow." I said before leaving and driving home.